We didn't even include your favourite Ron...
And by Rons we mean Ron, Ronny, Ronald, Ronnie and pretty much any name with the letters R, O and N. Today, quizzing redemption is spelled R-O-N...
1) At which club did Fraser Forster start his career?
2) In which year was Ben Foster named man of the match in the League Cup final?
3) Who is the oldest member of the squad?
4) Name the five clubs Glen Johnson has played for, including loan spells.
5) Against which team did Leighton Baines score his only England goal?
6) Which member of the squad wasn't born in the UK?
7) Where were they born?
8) Which Chelsea manager signed Gary Cahill from Bolton?
9) Which is the first World Cup Luke Shaw has said he can remember in detail?
10) Who has more England caps: Chris Smalling or Phil Jones?
11) In which year did Steven Gerrard make his England debut?
12) Which other nation was Ross Barkley eligible to play for before he made his competitive debut for England?
13) What is Phil Jagielka's middle name?
14) What was Rickie Lambert's second job before he became a professional?
15) Which member of the squad holds the record for the highest number of Under-21 caps?
16) How many goals has Daniel Sturridge scored in his ten matches for England?
17) Which member of the squad has the best goals-to-games ratio?
18) Who has won the most caps without scoring (keepers not included)?
19) Which member of the squad made his competitive debut in the first match of Euro 2012?
20) Name the five players who haven't been mentioned in this quiz (questions or answers).
Come this way for the answers...