Tricky quiz this week - but how did you do?
The knives are out in the battle for Premier League survival, but how much do you remember about relegation battles from yesteryear?...
1) Name three (or as many as you like) of the teams Cesare Prandelli managed before he took the Italy job.
2) Which striker was controversially left out of Italy's final 23-man squad?
3) Who has forward Ciro Immobile just signed for?
4) There are no English-based players in the Italian 23, but three have played for English clubs. Name them (Clue: one of them wasn't strictly 'Italian' when he was in England).
5) Name the three Paris St-Germain players in the Italy squad.
6) Who scored the winning penalty when Italy lifted the World Cup in 2006?
7) Only four players from that winning squad will travel to Brazil - name them.
8) Italy have won the World Cup three other times - in which years?
9) Four players in the Uruguay squad were registered to English clubs last season - name them.
10) Who does Uruguay goalkeeper Fernando Muslera play for?
11) With which Uruguayan team did Luis Suarez begin his career?
12) Two Uruguay players won Spanish league medals with Atletico Madrid this year - name them.
13) Who did Uruguay have to beat in a play-off to qualify for the World Cup?
14) In which two years have Uruguay won the World Cup?
15) Who did they beat in the second final?
16) Who is Costa Rica's captain?
17) Which Arsenal player is in the Costa Rica squad?
18) And which other English-based player missed out on the World Cup due to injury?
19) Which of these players is in the Costa Rica squad: Roy Miller, Ray Miller or Rob Miller?
20) Who did Costa Rica shock by beating 1-0 at the 1990 World Cup?
Done? This way for the answers.