In tribute to the rather good Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas, we bring you a quiz on all things Spanish in the Premier League...
How did you do? If you got 15 then award yourself a Magnum. Almond, preferably...
1) England lost to which side in their opening game at the 1986 World Cup finals?
2) Which England player was sent off in the 0-0 draw with Morocco?
3) What injury did Bryan Robson suffer against Morocco to end his tournament?
4) At which club's stadium were England based for their three group games at Italia '90?
5) How many of the six Group F games finished as draws?
6) Three teams qualified from the group. In which position did England finish?
7) Who scored England's winner against Egypt?
8) Which African nation did England beat in the opening game at the 1998 World Cup?
9) Who were the five players who scored for England in the group stage?
10) Viorel Moldovan netted Romania's opener in their win over England. Which Premier League side did he play for at the time?
11) After equalising against Romania in the 2-1 defeat, which pundit said in reference to England: "There's only going to be one winner here."?
12) England qualified for the second round at the 2002 World Cup after scoring how many goals in the group stage?
13) Which Premier League-based player scored Sweden's equalier in their draw in the group opener?
14) Which Argentina defender fouled Michael Owen to give England the penalty which David Beckham scored to win the game?
15) Who was England's top scorer in the group stage of the 2006 World Cup?
16) Chris Birchall was playing for which club when he lined up for Trinidad and Tobago against England?
17) Which team topped Group C at the 2010 finals?
18) Who replaced the injured Rio Ferdinand in the England squad prior to their first group game?
19) England used a different central-defensive partner alongside John Terry in each group match. Name them...
20) Which player was dropped for match-winner Jermain Defoe in their final group game?
Come here for the answers...