With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Who scored the first goal of the 2014 World Cup?
Marcelo. It was an own goal.
2) What is the name of the referee who gave Brazil an opening night treat?
3) Can you name the only two players to have registered more than two assists in the group stage?
Daley Blind and Juan Cuadrado
4) Which two teams have conceded the most goals? They've let in nine each.
Australia and Cameroon
5) Can you give us the three goalscorers for Costa Rica against Uruguay?
Duarte, Campbell and Umana
6) Three teams in the group stage scored more than seven goals. Name them.
France, Netherlands and Colombia
7) Which three groups did not see a red card awarded?
Groups B and H
8) Tim Cahill scored two of Australia's three goals. Who scored the other?
9) Five South American players scored braces in the group stage. Name them.
Neymar, Luis Suarez, Jackson Martinez, Enner Valencia and Lionel Messi
10) Who scored Switzerland's two consolation goals in their 5-2 defeat to France?
Blerim Dzemaili and Granit Xhaka
11) Name the two players that received red cards for two yellows.
Wilson Palacios and Kostas Katsouranis
12) There have been four 0-0s so far. Name the eight teams involved.
Brazil, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Iran, Nigeria, England and Costa Rica.
13) Who received the first booking of the tournament?
14) Which player has missed the only penalty so far?
15) Which three players have scored own goals. It's tough, so we'll give you the point for two.
Noel Valladares, Marcelo, John Boye and Sead Kolasinac
16) Who has scored the fastest goal from kick-off?
17) And who scored the latest goal?
Silvestre Varela, 95 minutes
18) Three teams have conceded only one goal. Name them.
Mexico, Costa Rica and Belgium
19) Linked to the previous question, four goalkeepers have kept two clean sheets. Name them too.
Vincent Enyeama, Hugo Lloris, Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois and Guillermo Ochoa
20) Finally, who is the youngest goalscorer in this tournament?
Divock Origi, Belgium