Our chums at WhoScored.com bring you some intriguing statistics from the Premier League season just gone. Who has the same passing accuracy as Xavi..?
It's time for you to put on your tuxedos and dickie bows as we cordially invite you the Football365 end of season awards We have 35 categories for you, so strap in...
1) Who scored the first goal of the 2014 World Cup?
2) What is the name of the referee who gave Brazil an opening night treat?
3) Can you name the only two players to have registered more than two assists in the group stage?
4) Which two teams have conceded the most goals? They've let in nine each.
5) Can you give us the three goalscorers for Costa Rica against Uruguay?
6) Three teams in the group stage scored more than seven goals. Name them.
7) Which two groups did not see a red card awarded?
8) Tim Cahill scored two of Australia's three goals. Who scored the other?
9) Five South American players scored braces in the group stage. Name them.
10) Who scored Switzerland's two consolation goals in their 5-2 defeat to |France?
11) Name the two players that received red cards for two yellow cards.
12) There have been four 0-0s so far. Name the eight teams involved.
13) Who received the first booking of the tournament?
14) Which player has missed the only penalty so far?
15) Which four players have scored own goals. It's tough, so we'll give you the point for three.
16) Who has scored the fastest goal from kick-off?
17) And who scored the latest goal?
18) Three teams have conceded only one goal. Name them.
19) Linked to the previous question, four goalkeepers have kept two clean sheets. Name them too
20) Finally, who is the youngest goalscorer in this tournament?
Done. Full marks? Whatever. Here are the answers.