With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Who's the Ecuador goalkeeper who kept a clean sheet against France in the final group game?
2) Name the three players - one of whom is in WhoScored's World Cup top 20 - who could claim the Premier League and World Cup in one year?
3) Ron Vlaar has a son named after which Spanish World Cup winner?
4) Name the two players to score a hat-trick at this World Cup.
5) Only four of Holland's first-choice XI scored goals at this World Cup. Name them.
6) Who was FIFA's man of the match for Germany's 7-1 mauling of Brazil?
7) Mario Mandzukic will join which club from Bayern Munich this summer?
8) Who scored or assisted three of Belgium's six goals at this World Cup?
9) Which was Angel Di Maria's first club in European football?
10) For which German club does Swiss keeper Diego Benaglio play his football?
11) Tim Howard made how many saves during the USA's clash with Belgium?
12) Which Real Madrid manager signed Karim Benzema in 2009?
13) Thomas Müller only failed to score or assist in one of Germany's World Cup games. Which one?
14) Can you name either of the two nationalities of the parents of Swiss left-back Ricardo Rodriguez?
15) Which was Alexis Sanchez's first club in European football?
16) Who is the highest-ranked player not to get out of the group stage?
17) Neymar scored World Cup braces against which two teams?
18) Which player's first two clubs were Envigado and Atletico Banfield?
19) Who was the Real Madrid manager who bought Arjen Robben in August 2007?
20) Which World Cup coach from 2014 gave Lionel Messi his Argentina debut in 2005?
The answers are this-a-way...