It's a sad thing to say, but Scholesy suffers from just being a bit plain, from not having the analysis of Neville or anger of Keane. He is Lowry's idea of a pundit...
With the stampede for Jurgen Klopp in full flow - how much do you remember about foreign managers in the Premier League?
1) What is former Chelsea footballer Ron Harris better known as?
2) Which Ron wrote a book about a goalkeeper for Barnsley in the Premier League (Lars Leese), called 'A Keeper Of Dreams'?
3) What nationality is Celtic manager Ronny Deila?
4) Which club did Aston Villa sign Ron Vlaar from?
5) Which Ron played in the Premier League for Derby County between 1995 and 1998?
6) Caen - Marseille - Wolves - Ajaccio. Which Ron am I?
7) Ron Atkinson has managed seven current English league football teams. Name them.
8) Ronaldo de Assis Moreira. Which Ron am I?
9) Ronald de Boer played at the same club as his brother Frank in four different countries. Name them.
10) Which Ron is Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly named after?
11) Brazilian Ronny currently plays for a Bundesliga club, but which one?
12) What is the name of The Fast Show character that is a spoof of a television football pundit?
13) What is the surname of the Ron that is the Chief Executive of Chelsea FC?
14) I was born in 1961, made 362 appearances on Merseyside and have managed in Greece and Cyprus, as well as a spell in charge of Southend United. Who am I?
15) Other than England, what was the only team that Ron Greenwood managed?
16) How many of Ronaldo's seven clubs can you name? There are seven.
17) Which three English clubs has Ron Noades been chairman of during his career?
18) What nationality is Zenit St Petersburg striker Jose Salomon Rondon?
19) Which two English clubs did Ronny Johnsen play for as well as Manchester United? And, for a bonus, where did United sign him from?
20) Can you name the two non-Dutch teams that Ronald Koeman managed before he joined Southampton?
Done? Worried about the name Ron haunting your dreams? Good, come this way