We asked WhoScored to analyse Man United under Louis van Gaal, David Moyes and Sir Alex Ferguson. Now they have more possession and more long balls...
We don't know whether to laugh or tut, but Harry Redknapp has said more than a few things that merit repetition. He's definitely a dog man. And he can barely read and write...
1) I am Scandinavian - I played for three clubs in the Premier League - I am now 42 years old - I have 109 caps for my country.
2) I am English - I was called up to the England squad in November 2002, but never got a cap - I played in the Championship last season - I was sold by Manchester United for £3million
3) I played for Arsenal - I joined for £1.6million in 1998 - I played 39 times for my South American country - I retired in 2005, at Quilmes.
4) I am an Italian international - I got my only cap in 1997 - I only scored once in the Premier League even though I am a striker - I served a prison sentence for drug trafficking.
5) I was born in England but played for another country - I played for only two English clubs, and one in the Premier League - I have an MBE - I got in trouble at the 2010 World Cup.
6) I am still playing, but not in England - A West London club paid £6million for my services - I am a forward - My Premier League record is 17 goals in 110 matches.
7) I arrived on Merseyside for £4million in 2003 - I have over 100 caps for my country - I played in the 2014 World Cup - My brother was kidnapped in 2008, but later released.
8) I scored 10 goals in my first 16 Premier League games - But never scored again - I am still just 31 - I have 30 goals in 63 games for my African country.
9) I came to the Premier League at the age of 31 - Before that I played for five clubs in Germany - I only ever played one Premier League game, for Blackburn - I am Turkish.
10) I have played for three different Premier League teams - I have scored in two different World Cups - I scored a memorable goal for my side in a win at Old Trafford - I finally left the Premier League for Malaga in 2004.
11) I scored on my only appearance for England B - I am a former chairman of the PFA - Bolton signed me for £3.5million in 1997 - I have a footballing twin brother.
12) I am 30 - I have played for four clubs that won the Champions League since 2000 - I was named in country's provisional squad for the 2014 World Cup - I am now back playing in my homeland after a spell in the Middle East.
13) I am an England international - I moved for £3.5million in 2003, but scored just three goals in 32 league games for my new club - After being capped at age 23, I scored less than 50 goals in the rest of my career.
14) I was born outside of Europe but represent a European country - I only scored one Premier League goal in 16 games - I now have 30 caps for my country, by the age of 27 - I have suffered two anterior cruciate injures.
15) I played for four different Premier League clubs - I am currently managing in Qatar after being sacked by a Russian club - I played predominately as a full-back - I scored against England at the World Cup.
16) I am an English left-winger - I got 12 caps for my country - Gerry Francis managed me twice at club level - My last England appearance came against San Marino in 1993
17) I have won the Serie A with two different clubs - I was voted fourth in the Ballon D'Or in 1993 - I played in the Premier League for a North East club - I was assistant manager of my country last year.
18) I joined my final Premier League club at the age of 34 in 2012 - I played most of my PL games in the North-West - I have captained my side at a World Cup - I am a manager in the MLS
19) I played two games for England - I am a central defender - I playd for Nottingham Forest in a UEFA Cup quarter-final - I am a current Football League manager.
20) I played for one Premier League club, on loan from abroad - I am currently playing in my home country, in South America - I scored 47 goals in two seasons at Sevilla - I have played for three different Spanish clubs.
Tough eh? Come here for the answers.