Chippy arse? Aye...do you want some? Wee Gordie is never anything other than entertaining, even if he is wearing adult man¿s shorts as trousers. Especially so....
Our final part, and the question of what on earth will happen at West Ham? Plus there is much to ponder for Spurs - evolution or yet another revolution at White Hart Lane...
1) Nice and easy to start with. Name the three teams promoted from League One to this season's Championship.
2) And the four into League One
3) And, inevitably, the two into League Two.
4) Three clubs - Blackpool, Brighton and Leeds - have changed their manager since the beginning of June. Name the three outgoing managers.
5) And their three replacements.
6) Who are the two German managers in this seasons Championship?
7) Can you name the team with the highest ground capacity in each division?
8) And the lowest?
9) Which two former Manchester United players have Notts County signed this summer?
10) David Stockdale has left Fulham to join which fellow Championship club?
11) Blackpool have been scratching around for players all season, but can you name either of the goalkeepers that they have signed?
Next three questions. We give you the manager and you name the team.
12) Dean Smith
13) Paul Cook
14) Graham Kavanagh
15) Name the five clubs in League One whose name begins with 'C'.
16) Before Ross McCormack last season, the three preceding Championship Golden Boot winners are all now at Premier League clubs. Can you name them?
17) What was special about Burnley's second placed finish last season?
18) What is the most northerly-based club in the Football League? And what about Southern? And Eastern? And Western?
19) Name the only two Championship managers that have been in their job for longer than two years.
20) The most recently-appointed Football League manager is at Oxford United. Who is he?
Done? Realised transfer bulls**t has made you forget everything you once knew? Come this way for the answers...