Of course you could point out that Poyet manages to make winning look dull and defeats expected, but it's impossible to have a go at him. Have you forgotten the poo letter..?
Have a quiz all about those Premier League players hailing from the continent of Africa...
We name the clubs (all in chronological order but possibly with some omitted) and you name the player, if you're clever enough.
These 20 have all played in the Premier League at some point:
1) Chelsea - Leicester - Millwall - Southampton - Coventry
2) Lens - Leeds - Roma - Inter
3) FC Basel - Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool - FC Basel
4) Sheffield Wednesday - Derby - DC United - New England Revolution
5) Genk - Chelsea - Wolfsburg
6) Fiorentina - Manchester City - Parma - Sporting Lisbon
7) Corinthians - Arsenal - Celta Vigo - Manchester City
8) Wimbledon - Spurs - Charlton - Southampton
9) Coventry - Southampton - Celtic - Bournemouth
10) Valenciennes - Elche - Aston Villa
11) Werder Bremen - Spurs - Fulham (loan) - Borussia Monchengladbach
12) Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham - Atletico Madrid
13) Manchester City - Leicester - Brisbane Roar - Melbourne Knights
14) Inter - Juventus - Parma - Lazio - Blackburn (loan)
15) Everton - Manchester City - Bradford - Scunthorpe
16) Newcastle - Manchester City - Leicester - Bolton
17) Paris St Germain - Newcastle - Paris St Germain - Leeds (loan)
18) Rosenborg - Liverpool - Rosenborg (loan) - Blackburn
19) Nottingham Forest - Barnsley - Swindon - Columbus Crew - Shrewsbury
20) Leicester - Celtic - Leicester - Leeds - Stoke
You want the answers do you. Sound like you're cheating to us, but come here...