He's a 'Bright Young Manager', which is meant as a huge compliment, and he's also affable and approachable. It's actually quite difficult to dislike Roberto Martinez...
WhoScored.com look at five sides who, after the opening four matches of the season, seem to have made tactical alterations to their style over the summer...
We name the clubs (all in chronological order but possibly with some omitted) and you name the player, if you're clever enough.
These 20 have all played in the Premier League at some point:
1) Chelsea - Leicester - Millwall - Southampton - Coventry
2) Lens - Leeds - Roma - Inter
3) FC Basel - Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool - FC Basel
4) Sheffield Wednesday - Derby - DC United - New England Revolution
5) Genk - Chelsea - Wolfsburg
6) Fiorentina - Manchester City - Parma - Sporting Lisbon
7) Corinthians - Arsenal - Celta Vigo - Manchester City
8) Wimbledon - Spurs - Charlton - Southampton
9) Coventry - Southampton - Celtic - Bournemouth
10) Valenciennes - Elche - Aston Villa
11) Werder Bremen - Spurs - Fulham (loan) - Borussia Monchengladbach
12) Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham - Atletico Madrid
13) Manchester City - Leicester - Brisbane Roar - Melbourne Knights
14) Inter - Juventus - Parma - Lazio - Blackburn (loan)
15) Everton - Manchester City - Bradford - Scunthorpe
16) Newcastle - Manchester City - Leicester - Bolton
17) Paris St Germain - Newcastle - Paris St Germain - Leeds (loan)
18) Rosenborg - Liverpool - Rosenborg (loan) - Blackburn
19) Nottingham Forest - Barnsley - Swindon - Columbus Crew - Shrewsbury
20) Leicester - Celtic - Leicester - Leeds - Stoke
You want the answers do you. Sound like you're cheating to us, but come here...