For me, I'll tell you what, oh my days, there's something quite likeable about Danny Murphy - even if he has the sunken eyes of a man with a lot of demons...
Back in June we looked at what each PL club needed this summer. Now we re-visit last season's top six to assess their progress. There are an awful lot of gaps...
We name the clubs (all in chronological order but possibly with some omitted) and you name the player, if you're clever enough.
These 20 have all played in the Premier League at some point:
1) Chelsea - Leicester - Millwall - Southampton - Coventry
2) Lens - Leeds - Roma - Inter
3) FC Basel - Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool - FC Basel
4) Sheffield Wednesday - Derby - DC United - New England Revolution
5) Genk - Chelsea - Wolfsburg
6) Fiorentina - Manchester City - Parma - Sporting Lisbon
7) Corinthians - Arsenal - Celta Vigo - Manchester City
8) Wimbledon - Spurs - Charlton - Southampton
9) Coventry - Southampton - Celtic - Bournemouth
10) Valenciennes - Elche - Aston Villa
11) Werder Bremen - Spurs - Fulham (loan) - Borussia Monchengladbach
12) Ajax - Chelsea - Birmingham - Atletico Madrid
13) Manchester City - Leicester - Brisbane Roar - Melbourne Knights
14) Inter - Juventus - Parma - Lazio - Blackburn (loan)
15) Everton - Manchester City - Bradford - Scunthorpe
16) Newcastle - Manchester City - Leicester - Bolton
17) Paris St Germain - Newcastle - Paris St Germain - Leeds (loan)
18) Rosenborg - Liverpool - Rosenborg (loan) - Blackburn
19) Nottingham Forest - Barnsley - Swindon - Columbus Crew - Shrewsbury
20) Leicester - Celtic - Leicester - Leeds - Stoke
You want the answers do you. Sound like you're cheating to us, but come here...