Hmmm. We're not sure about this argument - one Mailbox says Luis Suarez is easier to forgive because he is a little loco. We also have mails on Studge and more...
...but the real tempting odds are Palace (won their last four) to beat Everton (lost their last five away) at close to 2/1. That's lovely. Oh and Arsenal to batter Villa...
* Arsenal's record v bottom-half opposition (39 points from 19 games) is the worst in the top six.
* Robin van Persie's goal v Stoke was his first in 12 hours of football from open play.
* Arsenal's wide men (Gervinho and Yossi Benayoun) attempted a grand total of one cross (unsuccessful) v Stoke.
* Alex McLeish's Birmingham had two points more at the same stage last season (39 v 37) and were still relegated.
* Villa have picked up only ten points from 14 games since February 1. Only Wolves have a worse record.
* Carlos Cuéllar blocked five shots and made six tackles v West Brom on Saturday.
* Blackburn became the only side in Europe's top five leagues to go through a whole game without a single shot v Tottenham on Sunday.
* Goalkeeper Paul Robinson found a teammate with just three of his 19 long balls v Spurs.
* Rovers attempted eight crosses v Spurs but none found a teammate.
* Bolton have picked up just 12 of their 34 points this season against teams outside the bottom six.
* Bolton have picked up 11 points from losing positions this season - five have come in their last three games.
* Kevin Davies not only not only scored twice but made three chances for teammates v Sunderland on Saturday.
* Seven of Daniel Sturridge's 11 Premier League goals have come against bottom-half opposition this season.
* Juan Mata has created more chances (100) than any other Premier League player this season,
* Fernando Torres had more shots v QPR (8) than in any other game this season.
* Nikica Jelavic has scored nine goals from just 17 shots on target in his last seven league and cup games.
* Midfielder Darron Gibson has lost only one of his last 35 club games for Manchester United and Everton.
* Steven Pienaar's hat-trick of assists v Fulham made him Everton's most creative player this season. Fellow January signing Jelavic is their top scorer.
* Fulham have scored only 11 goals in 17 away games this season.
* They have just one more point than the same stage last season but have conceded 12 more goals.
* Only Wayne Rooney (145) and Robin van Persie (161) have taken more shots than Clint Dempsey (138) this season.
* Luis Suárez scored with all three of his shots on target v Norwich on Saturday. He has now levelled on PL goals with Daniel Sturridge, Frank lampard, Danny Graham and Steven Fletcher this season.
* Craig Bellamy has recorded the best pass completion rate (88.4%) of any regular Liverpool player in this campaign.
* Stewart Downing has now had 68 shots without scoring in the Premier League this season - more than any other player.
* Manchester City have scored 14 goals from corners this season - more than any other PL side.
* Pablo Zabaleta created four chances and recorded a 91% pass completion rate v Manchester United on Monday night.
* City have won the six PL games Carlos Tevez has started this season with an aggregate score of 18-1.
* Manchester United failed to have a shot on target v Manchester City in a PL game for the first time sice May 2009 v Arsenal.
* Manchester United have not won any of the eight PL games this season in which the opposition has scored first.
* Paul Scholes recorded a 98% pass completion rate v City but did not have a single shot or create a single chance.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have picked up just four points from losing positions this season - only Manchester United have a worse record.
* Newcastle have the PL's best record over the last eight games despite defeat to Wigan on Saturday.
* Papiss Cisse had five shots v Wigan - two were on target, two hit the post and one was off target.
* Norwich have scored just ten goals in their last 11 games after 37 in their previous 25 matches.
* Only Wolves have been worse than Norwich over those 11 games.
* They managed only one shot on target v Liverpool on Saturday through winger Ryan Bennett.
* QPR have lost their last five away games with an aggregate score of 14-3.
* They did not manage a shot on target v Chelsea until the 54th minute.
* Djibril Cissé has taken more shots per game (3.5) than any other QPR player this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke's 43 points from 35 games is exactly the same haul as the last two seasons.
* Peter Crouch has scored in four of Stoke's last five PL games at the Britannia Stadium.
* Crouch had only a 48% pass completion rate v Arsenal but won six aerial duels.
* Sunderland have picked up just 12 points from their last 12 PL games - worse than relegation-fighting foursome Blackburn, Bolton, QPR and Wigan.
* Stephane Sessegnon has managed just two shots on target in his last 11 Premier League games.
* Nicklas Bendtner needs just one more goal to match his best Premier League season haul of nine goals from 2008/09.
* Swansea have picked up exactly the same points against top-half opposition (22) than fellow members of the bottom ten this season.
* Danny Graham ended 792 minutes of PL football without a goal with his strike v Wolves on Saturday.
* Leon Britton has recorded a 93.3% pass completion rate this season but has taken only three shots and made only ten chances in 34 PL games.
* Newcastle are the only top-half side Tottenham have beaten since mid-January.
* Gareth Bale has taken 48 shots in his last 11 PL games without scoring.
* Spurs had 19 shots v Blackburn, but none were taken by Emmanuel Adebayor.
* West Brom have kept four clean sheets in their last five PL games.
* Their record against bottom-half opposition is the best outside of the current top six.
* Peter Odemwingie was the only West Brom player to manage a shot on target v Aston Villa on Saturday.
Wigan have scored 15 goals in their last nine PL games. They scored eight goals in their previous 11 games.
* They have picked up the same number of points (22) as Everton since the start of February.
* Victor Moses has hit the target with 12 of his 22 shots in his last nine PL games since being dropped for the Swansea defeat.
* Wolves have picked up 15 of their 24 points this season from losing positions.
* Steven Fletcher has now scored 11 goals from 68 shots this season. Luis Suarez has taken 121 shots to reach the same tally.
* They have picked up more points (13) way from Molineux this season.