Harry Kane is the predictable mover, but the headline news in our England ladder concerns Michael Carrick and Theo Walcott. We just can't find space...
Do massive wages and cushty TV numbers signal the end of the ex-high-profile player turned manager? Plus Liverpool fans don't actually say the 'next year' thing...
* Arsenal have attempted 40 shots in two PL games this season. Five of those have been on target.
* Arsenal's opponents have had only ten shots in total.
* Mikel Arteta has found a teammate with all 17 of his attempted long balls in those two games.
* Aston Villa have not won any of their last 12 Premier League games.
* Darren Bent has not managed a shot on target in Villa's first two PL games.
* No Premier League player has blocked more shots than Nathan Baker (5) so far this season.
* Eden Hazard has alerady clocked up four assists in just three PL games.
* Fernando Torres has scored in successive PL games for the first time since September 2011.
* Torres is the only Chelsea outfield player to have recorded an average pass completion rate below 80% so far this season. His completion rate is a poor 68.6%.
* Nikica Jelavic has now scored eight goals in his last eight PL appearances for Everton.
* Sylvain Distin won a massive ten aerial duels v Aston Villa on Saturday - the highest of any PL player this weekend.
* Leighton Baines created a grand total of eight chances for his teammates at Villa Park.
* Moussa Dembélé completed nine dribbles, 51 of his 53 passes, eight tackles and made three chances at Old Trafford on Saturday.
* Three of Hugo Rodallega's five touches of the ball at Old Trafford were off-target shots.
* Fulham have lost three of their last four away games in the Premier League.
* Liverpool's have recorded a pass completion rate of 85% over the first two games. At the same point last season, the figure was 79%.
* Joe Allen has misplaced just six of 114 passes in the PL this season.
* Liverpool's starting XI v Man City had an average age of 24 years and 364 days - the youngest team since December 2003 v Newcastle.
* Man City have conceded four goals from five shots on target from the opposition in their first two games.
* Nigel de Jong had exactly the same pass completion rate (93%) as Joe Allen at Anfield on Sunday.
* Mario Balotelli completed eight passes in 62 pretty woeful minutes against Liverpool.
* Every single starter for Manchester United v Fulham recorded a pass completion rate of 90% or above.
* David de Gea has made 11 saves in the Premier League so far this season - more than any other keeper.
* Robin van Persie has scored with his only shot in a Manchester United shirt. Wayne Rooney has so far had seven shots without scoring this season.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have lost three of their last four away games in the Premier League.
* Hatem Ben Arfa has completed 11 dribbles in two PL games this season but created only two chances for his teammates.
* Yohan Cabaye made six successful tackles v Chelsea without committing a single foul.
* After winning 18% of their aerial duels v Fulham, Norwich upped that to 47% v QPR with new signing Sebastien Bassong winning eight balls in the air.
* Anthony Pilkington was the only outfield Norwich starter not to make any of the Canaries' 22 successful tackles v QPR.
*...But Pilkington had the team's highest pass completion rate (85%) and created five chances for his teammates.
* QPR have ended a run of seven consecutive away defeats with a 1-1 draw v Norwich.
* Djibril Cissé completed only five successful passes v Norwich on Saturday.
* Clint Hill made four fouls and no successful tackles in 45 minutes before being substituted.
* Southampton were out-tackled 26-13 by Wigan at St. Mary's.
* Saints' £7m striker Jay Rodriguez has played two games on the left for Saints and has had the lowest average pass completion rate (68.3%) of any outfield player.
* Rickie Lambert has hit the target with all four of his shots in the Premier League.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have twice recorded a 62% pass completion rate this season. Jermaine Pennant completed just 44% of his passes v Arsenal.
* New signing Geoff Cameron made eight tackles and six interceptions v Arsenal.
* Stoke have not won any of their last eight PL games.
* Swansea scored with eight of their 11 shots on target so far this PL season.
* Michu has scored three goals from just five shots as a Premier League player.
* Wayne Routledge is only one short of last season's total of four Premier League assists.
* Jermain Defoe has taken 13 shots so far this season - the same number as Luis Suarez in his first two games.
* Gareth Bale created five chances for teammates v West Brom but none were taken.
* Aaron Lennon attempted just one cross v the Baggies as Bale tried nine.
* Romelu Lukaku has had more shots (6) than any of his West Brom teammates so far this season despite starting both games on the bench.
* Ten Baggies created chances for teammates against Tottenham on Saturday.
* The Baggies have four points despite having 40% and then 41% possession in their two games.
* West Ham have had 34% and 38% possession in their two PL games this season.
* Carlton Cole has averaged a 57.7% pass completion rate over those two games.
* Matthew Jarvis attempted nine crosses v Swansea. Three reached a teammate.
* Wigan have won eight of their last 11 Premier League games.
* Emmerson Boyce was the only Wigan player to find a teammate with a cross v Southampton.
* Franco di Santo has now scored four goals in his last seven PL appearances.