Southampton and Chelsea have the meanest defences, and both clubs are well-represented in our list of the top defenders of the season. So who's top then..?
Chelsea's individuals understandably top the winners, with space for several members of the bottom half. Manchester United, John Carver and Tottenham are losers...
* Mikel Arteta and Per Mertesacker have the best pass completion rates in the Premier League at 92.6%.
* Arteta also have averaged 3.6 tackles per game this season - more than a traditional defensive midfielder like Sandro (3.3).
* Arsenal's record of 18 goals conceded in 18 PL games is their best defensive start since 2007/08 when they were top at Christmas. They eventually finished third.
* Aston Villa have equalled a PL record by conceding a massive 12 goals over a two-game period.
* Only Reading (344) have allowed more shots on their goal than Villa (322) this season.
* Only Nikica Jelavic (31) has been caught offside more often than Christian Benteke (25) in the PL this season.
* Chelsea have fired in 44 shots in their last two PL games (18 v Norwich, 26 v Villa). Petr Cech was the only Chelsea player not to take a shot v Villa.
* David Luiz has played 90 minutes in all eight PL games where Chelsea have kept a clean sheet this season.
* Juan Mata has now scored or assisted 14 goals in 16 PL appearances this season. Wayne Rooney has the same record in 14 appearances.
* Everton's haul of 33 points from 19 PL games equals their start from 2007/08 when they eventually finished fifth.
* They have not lost a PL game at Goodison Park since March v Arsenal.
* The Toffees hit the target just three times in 17 attempts v Wigan. Victor Anichebe tried five times without making Ali Al-Habsi make a save.
* Only Wigan and Reading have a worse record over the last eight PL games than Fulham (5 points)
* Fulham have won just 31 PL away games in 219 attempts since being promoted in 2001.
* Dimitar Berbatov did not create a single chance against Liverpool or Southampton this week.
* Liverpool have taken more shots than any other PL club this season with 363, but only 99 have been on target. For comparison, Chelsea have had 100 shots on target from 275 attempts.
* Liverpool have the same points total (25 from 19 games) as two seasons ago under Roy Hodgson.
* The Reds have still not beaten a team currently in the top half of the Premier League.
* Pablo Zabaleta has made more tackles per game (4.4) than any other PL player this season.
* Of Roberto Mancini's 21 PL defeats, 14% of them have been at the hands of Sunderland.
* James Milner found a City teammate with only one of his 12 crosses v Sunderland.
* Manchester United have conceded 14 goals in the last seven PL games started by Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans.
* United have gone behind in the last five PL games started by Paul Scholes.
* Man United have now exceeded the number of goals (28) as they conceded in three of their most recent title-winning seasons - 2006/07, 2007/08 and 2008/09.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have not won any of their last ten away games in the Premier League.
* Papiss Cissé made more tackles (3) than any other midfielder during Manchester United v Newcastle. He also had a 100% pass completion rate, scored with his only shot and found a teammate with both his crosses.
* Neither Demba Ba nor Cisse has registered a single assist in the PL this season.
* Grant Holt has had only five shots on target in his last ten PL games.
* Only Stoke and Reading have recorded lower average possession than Norwich (42.9%) this season.
* Norwich strikers (Holt, Simeon Jackson, Steve Morison) have scored only six of the Canaries' 20 goals this season.
* Adel Taarabt set up a massive eight chances for QPR v West Brom but none were taken.
* Only Leighton Baines (3.4) and David Silva (3.1) have created more chances per game than Taarabt (2.9) this season.
* They have picked up only two points from a possible 30 against top-half opposition this season.
* Reading have faced more shots at goal this season (344) than any other team in Europe's big five leagues.
* They had just 28% possession at home to Swansea on Saturday and managed just one shot on target.
* No Reading player has put together a pass completion rate above 80% this season.
* Southampton have picked up 15 of their 16 points against bottom-half opposition this season.
* The Saints have picked up as many points over their last eight games (12) as both Swansea and Chelsea.
* Maya Yoshida made five tackles, three interceptions and nine effective clearances v Fulham.
* Stoke City
* Stoke scored more than twice in a Premier League game for the first time in 44 matches when they beat Liverpool 3-1.
* Kenwyne Jones has the worst pass completion rate of any outfield player in the PL with 51.5%.
* ...but Jones won a phenomenal 19 aerial duels against Liverpool on Wednesday.
* Sunderland have blocked more shots than any other team in the PL this season (91) and blocked eight shots v Man City on Wednesday.
* Sunderland and Everton have been fouled the most number of times (250) this season in the PL with Danny Rose being fouled more times per game (2.7) than any other player.
* Sunderland have recorded back-to-back wins for the first time since February.
* Michu has scored 48% of Swansea's PL goals this season.
* They have managed only two shots on target in their last two away trips to Tottenham and Reading.
* They are the only team in the Premier League who have not thrown away a single point from a winning position.
* Gareth Bale has equalled his best-ever goals total in a PL season (9) in only 16 appearances. He has taken more shots per game (4.1) than Jermain Defoe (4) this season.
* Defoe has scored or assisted 12 goals in 18 Premier League starts this season. His goal v Villa was his first in the PL this season with Emmanuel Adebayor on the pitch.
* No PL player has taken more shots than Gylfi Sigurdsson (27) this season without scoring a goal.
* The Baggies have won all six PL games in which they were leading at half-time.
* Only Aston Villa attempt fewer crosses (18) than West Brom (19) per game.
* James Morrison has had 11 shots without hitting the target since he last scored v Wigan in November.
* Mark Noble has created more chances (28) than any other PL player without being credited with an assist this season.
* They have picked up fewer points over their last seven games (5) than QPR.
* Kevin Nolan recorded a woeful pass completion rate of just 52% v Everton on Saturday.
* Wigan have the same points total (15) as the same stage last season despite scoring more and conceding fewer goals.
* Franco Di Santo has not recorded a goal or assist in his last 12 PL games.
* They were out-tackled 22-11 by Everton on Wednesday.