...lots more in a mailbox that takes in Manuel Pellegrini's woes, Steven Gerrard's future, Carlo Ancelotti, Alan Pardew and Alan Pardew's daughter. A fine read...
Atletico Madrid were angry that their players weren't recognised at La Liga's award ceremony this week, but Tim Stannard says it's exactly what they need...
*Lukas Podolski has only completed 90 minutes twice in the league this season.
* Arsenal didn't have a single off-target shot against QPR - seven were on target and five were blocked.
* Theo Walcott attempted 19 passes - of the players who started the game, only Rob Green tried fewer.
* The eight goals scored by Villa in their last two games represent 18% of their goals over the season.
* By beating Norwich, Villa won back-to-back games for just the second time this season. They have yet to win three in-a-row.
* Aston Villa have scored 14.3% of their goals from counter-attacks - the highest ratio in the Premier League.
*Rafa Benitez has won four of his last five games against Manchester United. His total record against them reads - played 14, won five, drawn one and lost eight.
* Fernando Torres has now gone 1,011 minutes (16 hours, 51 minutes) without scoring a Premier League goal.
* Chelsea recorded two shots on target against Manchester United, neither of which was their goal.
* Marouane Fellaini committed his 77th and 78th fouls of the season on Sunday - the most in the Premier League by a single player.
* Leon Osman completed his 57th and 58th dribbles on Sunday - the most in the Premier League by a single player.
* Leighton Baines delivered his 100th accurate cross of the season against Liverpool.
* Fulham are yet to win a game after going behind this season, picking up only five draws from losing positions.
* Despite not starting the game, Hugo Rodallega managed seven shots on goal against Reading.
* Damien Duff touched the ball only 24 times in his 71 minutes on the pitch. Giorgos Karagounis managed 23 in 28 minutes.
*Jose Enrique lost possession 31 times against Everton, more than anyone else on the pitch.
* Liverpool have taken the most shots per game (19.2) than any team in the top five divisions in Europe.
* Only two players (Torino's Matteo Darmian and Napoli's Valon Behrami) have made more tackles per game than Lucas this season, with five.
* Manchester City have lost the same number of games as they had at the same stage last season, but are eight points worse off.
* Edin Dzeko has scored only one goal that has made any difference to a Manchester City result since the turn of the year.
* However Dzeko did have more shots than any other City player against Swansea, despite only being on the pitch for 45 minutes.
*The blank on Sunday ended a run of 66 matches in which Manchester United have scored at Old Trafford.
* Michael Carrick has attempted exactly 2,600 passes this season.
* Sunday was only the third time United have failed to score in the league this season.
* Demba Ba is still Newcastle's top league goal scorer, by five goals.
*Hatem Ben Arfa has been dispossesed more times per game (average of 2.9) than any other player in the Premier League.
* The last time an Englishman scored for Newcastle in the league was on December 26, when James Perch scored against Manchester United.
* Exactly half of Grant Holt's passes found their target against Aston Villa.
* Norwich have scored 16 fewer goals than at the same stage last season.
*With 72%, Norwich v Aston Villa recorded the lowest collective pass completion rate of the weekend.
*QPR have won only one game this season against teams in the top half of the table.
* Andros Townsend attempted nine crosses against Arsenal. None of them found their target.
* QPR have the lowest-scoring top-scorer(s) in the Premier League - Loic Remy and Adel Taarabt have five each.
* Reading have allowed more shots per game (18.2) than any side in the Europe's top five leagues.
* Reading waited until their relegation was confirmed to score four goals in a game for the first time this season.
* Saturday was just the second time this season that Reading have held onto a half time lead to win.
* Southampton have made the most tackles (785) in the Premier League this season.
* Gareth Bale's winner was the first shot on target Southampton allowed against Spurs.
* Southampton have failed to score in their last 301 minutes in the Premier League.
* Stoke have committed more fouls per game (12.9) than any other side in the Premier League, but they're 72nd on the list of sides across Europe.
* Craig Gardner was the first player to be sent off against Stoke in the Premier League since Wigan's Gary Caldwell in December 2011.
* Peter Crouch scored four goals in his first six Premier League appearances this season, but has managed only two goals in the following 26 matches.
* Sunderland had no players sent off in their first 31 games of the season. They've now had two dismissed in their first five games under Paolo Di Canio.
* Sunderland had the same number of shots on target as Stoke (three) on Monday, despite playing an hour with ten men.
* Danny Graham's Sunderland goal drought currently stands at 774 minutes.
* Only QPR and Reading have a worse record than Swansea over the last eight games.
* Ashley Williams has blocked more shots than anyone else in Europe's top five leagues.
* Swansea managed only 38% possession against Man City - 18% below their average in the Premier League.
* Gareth Bale's goals have been directly responsible for 22 of Tottenham's 65 points.
* According to OptaJoe, Bale has scored more goals (eight) from outside the box than anyone else in Europe's top five leagues this season.
* Bale's winner was Tottenham's seventh goal in the final ten minutes in 15 games since the turn of the year. Those goals have been responsible for eight points.
* Summer signing Markus Rosenberg hasn't scored in 24 appearances for West Brom this season.
* At 16 years and 117 days, Isaiah Brown became the second youngest player to make a Premier League appearance when he came off the bench on Saturday.
* Shane Long has scored in consecutive Premier League appearances for only the third time in his West Brom career.
* Andy Carroll won the same number of aerial duels (9) as the whole Newcastle team put together on Saturday.
* Kevin Nolan recorded a pass completion rate of just 52% against West Ham. Carroll's was 40%.
* Only four of Andy Carroll's last 19 shots have hit the target.
* According to WhoScored.com, Wigan have fielded their most-used starting eleven on six occasions this season - more times than any other team in Europe's top five leagues.
* Shaun Maloney has more Premier League assists this season (eight) than David Silva (seven), Santi Cazorla (seven), Aaron Lennon (six) and Gareth Bale (four).
* Wigan average more possession than 11 of the teams above them in the Premier League, including Spurs.
Nick Miller - follow him on Twitter