St James' Park, Newcastle

Next Game

Newcastle v Hull City

Saturday, 20 September 2014, 15:00

Barclays Prem

The KC Stadium

Last Game

Hull City 2 - 2 West Ham

Monday, 15 September 2014, 20:00

Barclays Prem

Aluko shuns new deal

Hull City boss Steve Bruce has confirmed that Sone Aluko has turned down a new contract with the club.

Last Updated: 11/11/13 at 11:14 Post Comment

Sone Aluko: Has turned down new deal

Sone Aluko: Has turned down new deal

More of the games that matter

2 years free Sky Broadband Unlimited for Sky Sports customers

The 24-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, and now the club are faced with the prospect of losing him for nothing in the summer.

Crystal Palace are one of a number of clubs being strongly linked with Aluko, who joined the Tigers last year from Rangers.

"Sone has turned down our latest offer, which was a very good one, and there won't be any more discussions for the time being," Bruce told the Daily Mirror.

"All contract talks at the minute will be put on the back burner, and we shall concentrate on getting Sone fit."

Aluko, who is currently sidelined with an Achilles injury, has featured eight times for Hull so far this season, scoring once - the winner at Newcastle.

More of the games that matter

2 years free Sky Broadband Unlimited for Sky Sports customers

Related News

Most Commented

Readers' Comments

H

ilarious, thanks for that. But if I may, I do suspect the reason of your partners' ire is not Tottenham, but most probably all the compusilve gambling :)

DannySmith
Backing Costa To Keep Banging 'Em In

T

wo police horses in a paddock. Horse 1: What's with the long face? Horse 2: I'm working St James Park this weekend.

hump3.
Pardew - It's mass hysteria

T

wo things. First, I can't stop reading your name as 'Dane Bowers'. Second, you used the words 'philosophy' and 'Redknapp' in the same sentence.

ajsr1982
Can United's Defence Handle Ulloa?

Footer 365

Transfer news: Chelsea's Jose Mourinho plays down Cristiano Ronaldo transfer talk

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has played down speculation about signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

Premier League: Everton striker Samuel Eto'o convinces Roberto Martinez

Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes Samuel Eto'o is ready to be the starting striker.

Transfer news: Mario Balotelli wanted AC Milan exit, says CEO Adriano Galliani

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has confirmed that Mario Balotelli wanted to leave the club for Liverpool this summer.

Mail Box

Be Careful What You Wish For, Gooners

That's the message from a Man United fan in the mailbox. Plus, thoughts on Paul Lambert's new contract, the Alan Pardew dilemma at Newcastle and lots more...

No, Wenger IS To Blame For Failure...

The backlash to the backlash to the backlash sees Arsene Wenger getting a good kicking while we also have mails on Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton and lots more...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property