United and Moyes have taken another battering from fans and critics alike after rock-bottom Fulham snatched a late point with a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.
But Moyes remains in a positive frame of mind as United go in search of a Premier League double over the Gunners following their 1-0 home victory in November.
Reflecting on the Fulham game, Moyes said: "We played well and in any other game would have scored many a goal.
"Everyone keeps telling me about the stats and the opportunities we had. We had plenty of chances to win the game.
"Football does that sometimes and we've got to try and make sure it doesn't happen too often.
"There have been a few twists this season; hopefully we'll get them our way in the future. You just continue doing the right things. Keep going and your luck will change, there's no doubt about that.
"We got a good result against Arsenal here at Old Trafford earlier in the season and we'll try and do the same again.
"I think we've played better, I think we've played better in several games, but in that one we got the one goal and that sometimes makes the difference.
"We'll go and play the way we are, we are a top side and hopefully we'll go and show that we are. We'll play well and do everything we can to pick up all three points."
Meanwhile, Moyes has angrily dismissed reports that Rio Ferdinand will not take part in a warm-weather training camp.
Reports in Tuesday's newspapers had claimed that Ferdinand would not be flying to Dubai on Thursday and was also set to announce his retirement at the end of the season.
But Moyes told his press conference that the rumours were "a load of rubbish".
The Manchester United boss said: "I can only tell you that what was written today was a load of rubbish, complete nonsense.
"We've got a chance of a few days away. We'll see. We'll go and try to have a few days away and get ready. We've got a big Champions League game coming up in just over a week's time."
Ferdinand also responded to the reports on social media by tweeting: "Must be another slow news day. come on Neil Custis get ya head out ya Y-fronts!."
The 35-year-old defender, who has not played since the FA Cup defeat to Swansea on January 5, will fly out with the rest of the squad to the Middle East after Wednesday night's match.
That's great news Davy, just when people were thinking you'd play with more vigour, movement, intelligence, pace, creativity...you're sticking with the same painfully dull tactics - the Premier League applauds you!- howlong