His agent has confirmed that Inter have made an offer, and Marko Naletilic also claims Liverpool are interested - although Sky Sports understands that this is not the case and a move to Anfield is not on the agenda.
Fulham, Tottenham and West Ham have all previously been linked with the player.
Naletilic says that Wednesday will be a crucial day in finalising the future of Kuzmanovic, who is out of contract in the summer.
"On the players there are Inter Milan, Liverpool, Valencia and Olympique Marseille," Naletilic told fcinternews.it.
"The Inter proposal is the one that most fascinated Kuzmanovic but other outfits offered more money.
"I am in Germany and I'm dealing with Stuttgart over the Zdravko transfer, there are still some details to discuss. I don't know yet if the player will leave now or in June. Today [Wednesday] will be a decisive day."