Suarez had targeted Thursday's World Cup Group G clash as a realistic recovery date after undergoing keyhole surgery on his knee last month.
The striker was an unused substitute at the weekend as Uruguay threw away a first-half lead in the 3-1 defeat to Costa Rica but he is now ready to face England.
Scoring 82 goals for Liverpool since joining in 2011, the England team will be all too aware how dangerous the 27-year-old striker is, but Suarez has played down his role.
He told Uruguayan publication Ovación Digital: "I have been training for a few days with the team and I am 100% ready, I now only need time on the pitch and to play the game.
"There is not one player that is going to be the saviour. We all have to work together to carry on."
With five of Roy Hodgson's starting 11 against Italy being members of the Liverpool team and the rest from other Premier League clubs, Suarez feels confident he knows how to exploit England's weaknesses.
He has also thanked his club for not interfering and allowing his national side to take care of his injury.
He continued: "There was never a moment when Liverpool said to me 'don't play'. The club have complete trust in Uruguay's team.
"I know all the English national-team players, both because they are team-mates or because they are rivals. They have defensive woes that we can take advantage of, but I won't tell the press how we have to play."
Watch Sky Sports News from 9am this Wednesday for the announcement of next season's Premier League, Football League and SPFL fixtures.