Loftus Road Stadium

Next Game

QPR v Stoke

Saturday, 20 September 2014, 12:45

Barclays Prem

Britannia Stadium

Last Game

Stoke 0 - 1 Leicester

Saturday, 13 September 2014, 15:00

Barclays Prem

No offers for Quaison say AIK

Swedish club AIK have denied they have received any concrete offers for midfielder Robin Quaison.

Last Updated: 11/11/13 at 16:34 Post Comment

Robin Quaison: The 20-year-old AIK midfielder has already been capped twice by S

Robin Quaison: The 20-year-old AIK midfielder has already been capped twice by S

Stoke City have been linked with a move for the Sweden international, capped twice by his country earlier in 2013.

Quaison helped the Stockholm club to the runners-up position behind Malmo in the race for the Swedish title race, which ended in early November.

Since making his AIK debut in April 2012, Quaison has become a regular pick in both domestic competition and the Europa League.

"We have never had a serious offer for Robin," the club's sporting director Bjoern Westroem told Fotbolldirekt.se.

"We know Robin is a skilled footballer and therefore it is natural that bigger clubs with better finances are keeping tabs on him.

"He has produced good displays here and in the national team. If the scouts have not noticed him, they have not been doing their jobs properly."

Related News

Most Commented

Readers' Comments

H

ilarious, thanks for that. But if I may, I do suspect the reason of your partners' ire is not Tottenham, but most probably all the compusilve gambling :)

DannySmith
Backing Costa To Keep Banging 'Em In

T

wo police horses in a paddock. Horse 1: What's with the long face? Horse 2: I'm working St James Park this weekend.

hump3.
Pardew - It's mass hysteria

T

wo things. First, I can't stop reading your name as 'Dane Bowers'. Second, you used the words 'philosophy' and 'Redknapp' in the same sentence.

ajsr1982
Can United's Defence Handle Ulloa?

Footer 365

Transfer news: Chelsea's Jose Mourinho plays down Cristiano Ronaldo transfer talk

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has played down speculation about signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

Premier League: Everton striker Samuel Eto'o convinces Roberto Martinez

Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes Samuel Eto'o is ready to be the starting striker.

Transfer news: Mario Balotelli wanted AC Milan exit, says CEO Adriano Galliani

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has confirmed that Mario Balotelli wanted to leave the club for Liverpool this summer.

Mail Box

Be Careful What You Wish For, Gooners

That's the message from a Man United fan in the mailbox. Plus, thoughts on Paul Lambert's new contract, the Alan Pardew dilemma at Newcastle and lots more...

No, Wenger IS To Blame For Failure...

The backlash to the backlash to the backlash sees Arsene Wenger getting a good kicking while we also have mails on Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton and lots more...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property