San Siro (Giuseppe Meazza)

Next Game

AC Milan v Liverpool

Saturday, 02 August 2014, 23:30

Friendly Match

Last Game

Man City 5 - 1 AC Milan

Sunday, 27 July 2014, 21:00

Friendly Match

Galliani denies Mario interest

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has again insisted the Serie A giants have no interest in signing Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

Last Updated: 15/01/13 at 18:37 Post Comment

Adriano Galliani: AC Milan vice-president has again denied any interest in Manch

Adriano Galliani: AC Milan vice-president has again denied any interest in Manch

The former Inter Milan man has been linked with a return to the San Siro this month after finding his chances limited under manager Roberto Mancini.

Club president Silvio Berlusconi made a public apology after labelling Balotelli as a "rotten apple" during the Ballon d'Or ceremony last week and said the club has no interest in the Italy international.

And Galliani has backed the Rossoneri owner by again dispelling any thoughts of a potential bid for the 22-year-old by telling Sky Sports Italia: "Berlusconi is right about Balotelli. We have never spoken to him and I don't think he is for sale anyway."

Meanwhile, Napoli sporting director Riccardo Bigon admits the chances of the forward joining the San Paolo club is highly unlikely.

"We thought about bringing him here two years ago, but then Mario decided to sign for City," he said.

"Now, everything is different and we're good in attack, so maybe a move could be something that could happen in the future."

Related News

Most Commented

Readers' Comments

I

think all those names linked to United exits make sense. Kagawa has never really looked like hitting the form he had at Dortmund and Fellaini is radioactive after last season (even though I think he's been unfairly singled out for criticism). Nani and Anderson have had more than their fair share of chances so they are done, and Hernandez deserves better than warming a bench.

ted, manchester
The Insecure Gossip

H

e'll be off to Spurs (or better) in January and I don't blame him. Looking forward to re-signing Grant Holt as his replacement though.

notalentjones
Benteke ignoring speculation

I

n fairness, he does look absolutely shattered in that photo.....

FairyNuff
Shaw told to shape up

Footer 365

Premier League: Ross Barkley signs new four-year contract at Everton

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has signed a new four-year deal with the club.

Transfer news: Southampton's chairman says Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will stay

Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will not be sold, according to Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger.

Transfer News: Reported Manchester United target Arturo Vidal 'happy' to stay at Juventus

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri is convinced Arturo Vidal will remain with the club for the forthcoming season.

Mail Box

Youth Development Has To Be The Future

A varied Mailbox has thoughts on transfer targets, youth development, the obsession over 3-5-2, some innovative Blackpool suggestions and why Real bought Kroos...

Don't You Worry About Southampton...

We can't help but agree with one mailboxer who tries to calm the crisis-mongers gathering around Southampton, while we have mails on Man United's squad...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property