Falcao: No transfer offers

Reported Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid target Falcao claims to have received 'no concrete offers' for a potential transfer.

Last Updated: 05/04/13 at 21:18 Post Comment

Falcao: The striker is considered to be one of the best in the business

Falcao: The striker is considered to be one of the best in the business

More of the games that matter

Upgrade in minutes or watch with a NOW TV Day Pass.

The Atletico Madrid superstar is one of the best strikers in the world and is expected to make a multi-million pound move in the summer.

But Falcao, who is under contract until 2016, has not had any serious approach from interested clubs.

Speaking to Argentine radio show Rock & Closs, he said: "I have received no concrete offers to leave Atletico Madrid. I have three years of contract with Atletico."

Falcao was also asked to choose who was the better player between Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo.

He said: "I would not choose between Messi and Ronaldo. They are both great players."

TEAMtalk Facebook Fan Page

The TEAMtalk fan page is a great place to meet like minded people, have football related discussions and make new friends.

Related News

Most Commented

Readers' Comments

A

ll he wants are sharks with frickin lazers on their heads. Is that too much to ask?

mufc phil
Bomb threat on FIFA D-day

W

hy is the dinosaur trying to hold on to this.... Just leave... No one wants you in this position you corrupt loser. Let someone else take over....

arsenal121
Defiant Sepp blames minority

N

ow is the time for Allardyce to finally get a chance at a big club please. He is likely to have a number of great offers for his services this summer, but who will he choose? Will it be Liverpool, Real Madrid, Dortmund or Man City?

medina_sod
Allardyce leaves West Ham

Footer 365

Russell Latapy won't let history with Falkirk affect him

Inverness assistant manager Russell Latapy won't be affected by sentiment when he faces old side Falkirk on Saturday.

Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor released by Newcastle United

Newcastle United have confirmed Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor will not be offered new contracts and will leave the club this summer.

One-time FIFA presidential candidate Luis Figo scathing of Sepp Blatter

One-time FIFA presidential candidate Luis Figo was scathing in his criticism of Sepp Blatter after the Swiss was voted in for a fifth term.

Mail Box

Players Must Stand Up For Qatar Boycott

Players, not bureaucrats, hold the key to boycotting Qatar. Also in the afternoon mailbox: Wenger is right to rotate, Zlatan can dribble, and it's Barca v Ajax in the budget final...

What Would You Do If You Were Blatter?

Step into Sepp's shoes, is the invitation from one mailboxer. Also: United already have their new number one, Rodgers deserves time, and the best Budget XI so far...

© 2015 Sky Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media company