The French striker has scored five goals in 10 appearances for QPR since his January move from Marseille, but it is unlikely to be enough keep the club in the top flight.
Defeat at Reading on Sunday afternoon would confirm QPR's relegation to the Championship and reports suggest such a scenario will prompt Remy's summer departure.
Arsenal and Liverpool have been linked with £8million moves for Remy and the 26-year-old does not believe there is anything to reproach him for whatever happens in the future.
"It was not the wrong decision to come here," Remy told the Sunday Telegraph. "I make a choice in my life and I never regret it. It's not the wrong choice.
"I'm sure that everyone on the pitch every week does give 100 per cent no matter what anyone else says. We don't have frauds, liars in the team, or anyone who wants the club to go down.
"And there will not be anything to reproach me for. I would not let that happen.
"If I stay or if I leave here I want people to say, 'When Loic Remy came to this club he gave his best. He was not sloppy, he tried his hardest, he did his best right to the end, the very end'.
"It is almost finished, of course. But we have four games left and we need to play with the same intensity, we must be professional and do that for the supporters."
Remy also reiterated that he did not join QPR for financial reasons and that the presence of Harry Redknapp, who previously wanted him at Tottenham Hotspur, was a key factor behind his decision.
He added: "I heard that people said I only came here for the money but, for me, it was a choice because I knew the coach for a long time, since he was at Tottenham.
"I chose this club because the coach wanted me, the chairman wanted me and he came to my house.
"There were two clubs interested - QPR and Newcastle - and when I saw the situation between the two, where they were in the table, it was a small difference."