* Robin van Persie has scored his 31 goals at a rate of 1.07 goals per game in the Premier League in 2011.
* Van Persie has scored 52% of Arsenal's league goals this season. Demba Ba is the next 'most valuable' striker with 47% of his club's goals.
* Mikel Arteta and Aaron Ramsey top the PL chart for the average number of passes per game this season at 70-plus.
* Villa had a pass accuracy rate of just 67% against Spurs. Only Stoke were worse this weekend.
* Villa haven't won a single game against a top-half opponent this season.
* They average just 11.1 shots per game, three shots on target, this season. Again, only Stoke are worse.
* Blackburn's three goals at Wigan came from just three shots on target.
* Rovers have committed more fouls per game (14.3) than any other PL side this season.
* They have thrown away a massive nine points from winning positions so far.
* Bolton are allowing the opposition a league-high average of 17.9 shots per game this season.
* Bolton have not been involved in a PL draw since February 26 v Newcastle.
* Ivan Klasnic has either scored or assisted ten of Bolton's 19 goals this season.
* Chelsea have now lost two consecutive home games for the first time since 2002.
* They had 19 shots v Liverpool on Sunday but only three were on target.
* Chelsea have the highest average possession and pass completion rates in the Premier League.
* Only three of Everton's 13 goals this season have been scored by strikers.
* Louis Saha has taken 17 shots in his last three games but only three were on target.
* 12 of their 13 points have come against sides in the bottom half of the table.
* Fulham have averaged more points per game against top-half sides than bottom-half teams this season.
* They have averaged more shots per game (15.6) than Manchester United.
* Fulham will need to beat Arsenal next week for Martin Jol's side to catch up with Mark Hughes' start to last season.
* Liverpool now have an equal defensive record (11 goals conceded in 12 games) to Manchester City and Newcastle.
* Only Scott Parker attempts more tackles per game in the PL than Lucas Leiva.
* Charlie Adam has reached a teammate with eight of his 11 attempted through balls this season. For comparison, David Silva's eight successful through balls have come from 19 attempts.
* Manchester City's 34 points from 12 games marks the best start in Premier League history.
* Their 42 goals from the first 12 games makes them the most prolific side since the Tottenham team of 1963/64.
* Sergio Aguero has averaged a goal every 72 minutes in the Premier League this season.
* Javier Hernandez has scored 18 PL goals for Manchester United from just 33 on-target shots.
* Wayne Rooney has not scored from 15 shots in his last five games in all competitions.
* United have conceded just one goal in six competitive matches featuring Nemanja Vidic this season.
* Newcastle United
* Only Aston Villa, Blackburn and Stoke have taken fewer shots than third-placed Newcastle this season.
* Steven Taylor has bloked more shots (22) than any other PL player this season.
* Yohan Cabaye actually averages more tackles per game than midfield partner Cheik Tiote.
* No other PL team averages more long balls per game (73) than Norwich.
* Norwich have lost eight points from winning positions already this season.
* Steve Morison has scored three goals from just five shots on target in his last three matches.
* Heidar Helguson has scored five goals from just seven shots on target this season for QPR.
* QPR have a better away record this season than Arsenal with nine points from six games.
* Alejandro Faurlin is the only outfield player to have started all 12 games for QPR this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke completed only 118 passes v QPR on Saturday - a Premier League season low.
* On current form (four points from last eight games), only Wigan are worse.
* Only three of their 10 goals this season have been scored from open play.
* Sunderland have won only three league games at the Stadium of Light in 2011.
* Stephane Sessegnon has scored just twice for Sunderland from 34 shots.
* Sunderland have the fifth-best defensive record in the Premier League this season.
* Swansea's Leon Britton has the highest pass completion rate in the Premier League this season with 94%.
* Short-arsed Swansea win only 5.3 aerial duels per game. Stoke's record is 16.5 average duels won.
* Ashley Williams has played more accurate long balls this season than any other oufield player in the top flight.
* Spurs had 70% of possession against Aston Villa - the most dominant in the division this weekend.
* Spurs average 17 shots per game this season. Only Manchester City (19) average more.
* Spurs have not gained a single point this season from a losing position, meaning, quite obviously, they have taken the lead in every game since their defeat to Manchester City in August.
* Shane Long has scored four goals from just 13 shots this season. Luis Suarez has taken 54 shots for his four goals.
* Youssuf Mulumbu tops the Baggies' charts this season for tackles, interceptions and pass completion.
* Only Manchester City and Arsenal play fewer long balls per game than West Brom.
* Wigan have scored the least number of goals in the Premier League (10) but have attempted more shots per match than ten other PL sides.
* Victor Moses has now taken a massive 39 shots this season without scoring.
* Wigan have recorded more dribbles per game this season (9.5) than any other club.
* Wolves' goal at Goodison Park came from their only shot on target.
* Kevin Doyle has only had one shot of any description in their last three games.
* Stephen Hunt committed six punishable fouls on Everton players on Saturday. He's probably not that kind of player though.