No offers for striker Damiao

Internacional striker Leandro Damiao insists he has received no offers regarding a summer move, despite the speculation surrounding his future.

Last Updated: 21/06/13 at 10:32 Post Comment

Leandro Damiao: The Brazil striker says he has received no offers regarding a mo

Leandro Damiao: The Brazil striker says he has received no offers regarding a mo

More of the games that matter

2 years free Sky Broadband Unlimited for Sky Sports customers

Tottenham are reported to have been chasing the Brazil international's signature in a number of recent transfer windows, with Andre Villas-Boas believed to have come close to clinching a deal back in January.

Napoli have also been linked with a move should striker Edinson Cavani depart in the coming weeks, while Atletico Madrid have also been rumoured to be eyeing him up.

The 23-year old is a full international for Brazil and he was the top scorer in last year's Olympics, netting six times in five games.

Damiao has two years remaining on his contract with Internacional, but he says he is in no hurry to depart the club that he has spent three years with.

"I am an Internacional player until 2015 and I am happy," he told Globo Esporte.

"I will leave Internacional one day but there is no offer today and maybe there won't be any tomorrow. I am calm."

More of the games that matter

2 years free Sky Broadband Unlimited for Sky Sports customers

Related News

Most Commented

Readers' Comments

Y

eah, if there's one thing football autobiographies need more of, it's mind numbing-inanity and platitudinous tales of bantz.

Hallicks
Robson blasts Keane book

W

e were a steaming pile of recently released dogs dinner.

popularpete,
Wenger: We refused to lose

I

m sure I'll be one of about 100 but the Monday's third allbum was actually Pill, Thrills n Bellyache. Brendan would kill for quality like that right now.

u man
Brendan Rodgers: Radiohead Or The Happy Mondays

Footer 365

FA seeks answers from Garry Monk over post-match criticism of referees

The FA has contacted Swansea manager Garry Monk regarding his post-match media comments at Stoke.

Premier League: Didier Drogba hoping to lead Chelsea line at Old Trafford

Didier Drogba admits he is still getting up to speed at Chelsea, but has declared himself 'ready' to face Man Utd.

Carragher: Balotelli will leave Liverpool next season

Jamie Carragher does not believe Mario Balotelli will remain with the club next season.

Mail Box

Oh Mario - Why Always Meh?

Come on in and play the Liverpool blame game. Is it the fault of Rodgers, Balotelli, Mignolet, Johnson, Markovic or Lovren? Plus, Arsenal fans annoyed in victory...

Do Man City Have A 'Small Mentality'?

That's one claim in the mailbox after Vincent Kompany focused on a few hundred CSKA fans sneaking into the ground instead of City blowing a two-goal lead...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property