* Arsenal have the same points (35) and the same number of goals conceded (11) as their Invincibles year of 2003/04. They have actually scored one more goal.
* Laurent Koscielny made an astonishing eight interceptions against Everton on Sunday.
* Arsenal have scored in 14 of 15 PL games this season and have led in 13 of those games.
* Despite losing at Fulham, Villa's away haul of 12 points from eight games is still better than the records of Manchesters United and City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
* Villa play more long balls per game (70) than any other team in the Premier League.
* Christian Benteke has played ten hours and 40 minutes of PL football without a goal..but he was the only Villa player to manage a shot on target v Fulham.
* They have failed to score in their last 440 minutes of football away from home.
* Steven Caulker's one-man defensive display v Palace featured five tackles, five interceptions, 19 clearances and two blocked shots.
* Fraizer Campbell completed just five passes in 68 minutes v Palace.
* Chelsea have kept just four clean sheets in 15 PL games - the same number as Crystal Palace.
* Their 30 points from 15 PL matches is the lowest total for any Jose Mourinho side at any club in his career.
* The last time a Chelsea striker scored in the PL away from home was December 2012 v Sunderland.
* Marouane Chamakh has taken just six shots in 15 PL games this season; he has scored three times.
* Jason Puncheon is the fifth Palace player this season to be credited with an assist; no player has more than one.
* Palace's ten points from the last five games is equal to the records of Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
* Gareth Barry has not lost on any of his last 14 Premier League starts.
* Ross Barkley played more key passes (3) than any other player during Arsenal v Everton.
* The Toffees have the best record in the PL against top-half sides: 15 points from eight games.
* Fulham beat Aston Villa 2-0 with a side whose average age was 31.
* They have managed 15 shots on target in two games under Rene Meulensteen after averaging 2.8 per game under Martin Jol.
* Dimitar Berbatov has conjured more shots on target (7) in two games than the rest of the season under Jol.
* Danny Graham ended 1,626 minutes of Premier League football without a goal when he scored v Swansea on Monday night.
* Tom Huddlestone had taken 30 shots in the PL this season without scoring.
* If PL games ended after 45 minutes, Hull would be seventh with 21 points.
* Liverpool are 11 points and 15 goals better off than the same stage last season; they have conceded the same number of goals (18).
* Liverpool had an astonishing 32 attempts on goal v West Ham with Luis Suarez (9) and Philippe Coutinho (8) leading the way.
* Six players recorded a pass completion rate of over 90% v West Ham: Mamadou Sakho, Raheem Sterling, Joe Allen, Lucas Leiva, Glen Johnson and Martin Skrtel.
* City have won just one of the last six PL games started by James Milner.
* They have thrown away a massive eight points from winning positions away from home this season.
* Sergio Agüero was the only City player to muster a shot on target v Southampton on Saturday.
* Manchester United have lost consecutive home games without scoring for only the third time in PL history; the last time was in May 2002.
* Moyes' United is 14 points, 15 goals, 1,522 passes, 38 shots and 6% average possession down on Ferguson's United after 15 games last season.
* Adnan Januzaj was dispossessed five times by Newcastle players on Saturday.
* Newcastle's three midfielders attempted 178 passes v Man United; United's four-man midfield attempted only 130.
* Nineteen of Newcastle's 20 PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchmen.
* Newcastle out-dribbled Man United 15-8 with left-back Davide Santon dribbling past six players on Saturday.
* Eight of Norwich's 14 goals this season have been scored by summer signings.
* Gary Hooper has scored three goals from just 12 shots as a PL player.
* The Camaries have picked up an impressive 13 points from six games against teams in the bottom half; that record is better than that of Manchester City and Everton.
* Laurent Koscielny is the only PL centre-half to average more interceptions (3) than Dejan Lovren (2.9) this season.
* Steven Davis, Lovren, Jack Cork and Jose Fonte all played more passes than any City player on Saturday.
* James Ward-Prowse remains the crossing king of the PL with 43 of 113 attempts this season reaching a teammate.
* Stoke City
* Stoke match-winner Oussama Assaidi had three touches of the ball v Chelsea on Saturday.
* Stoke have rescued a commendable seven points from losing positions this season.
* Marko Arnautovic played four key passes for Stoke v Chelsea - the same as the rest of his teammates put together.
* Sunderland players have scored five own goals in the PL this season.
* Steven Fletcher has managed one shot on target in his last six PL games.
* They have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season - more than any other PL side.
* Swansea City
* Swansea top the PL possession (59.7%) and pass accuracy (87%) charts this season.
* Jonjo Shelvey has scored or assisted six of Swansea's 21 PL goals this season.
* They took 64% of their 11 shots against Hull on Monday night from outside the box.
* Tottenham's haul of 27 points from 15 games has only been bettered once in their PL history - in 2011/12.
* Only Arsenal have a better away record than Spurs, who have picked up an impressive 16 points from eight games away from WHL this season.
* Jermain Defoe failed to hit the target with any of his six shots v Sunderland on Saturday.
* West Brom had 12 shots on target v Norwich and failed to score.
* Stéphane Sessegnon created five chances for his teammaes v the Canaries.
* The Baggies have the joint-worst PL form with Cardiff (two points from five games).
* West Ham have scored just five goals in eight PL away games this season.
* Modibo Maiga has had 19 attempts on goal this season without scoring.
* The Hammers are nine points and six goals worse off than the same stage last season.