1) Four Arsenal players under the age of 21 have appeared in the Premier League this season. Can you name them?
Serge Gnabry, Ryo Miyaichi, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Yaya Sanogo and Chuba Akpom.
2) What are the nationalities of the two strikers bought by Aston Villa in the transfer window?
Danish (Nicklas Helenius) and Czech (Libor Kozak)
3) Which two teams have Cardiff City drawn against in the Premier League?
Hull City and Everton
4) Oscar is the only player to have scored more than once for Chelsea in the league this season. Who are the six players with one goal?
Ivanovic, Terry, Lampard, Hazard, Willian and Mikel
5) Which two players signed by Ian Holloway on permanent deals this summer promptly failed to make the club's 25-man Premier League squad list?
Stephen Dobbie and Florian Marange
6) Can you guess the four Everton outfield players to have played every minute of every game in the Premier League this season?
Distin, Jagielka, Baines and Coleman
7) What did departing owner Mohammed Al Fayed threaten to do to his replacement Shahid Khan should he remove the Michael Jackson statue from Craven Cottage?
Shave off his moustache
8) What was unusual about Yannick Sagbo's home league debut for Hull City?
He managed to get himself sent off
9) How many league goals combined have Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez scored this season, 8, 9 or 10?
10) Name the four goalscorers from Manchester City's 3-2 defeat at Cardiff.
Fraizer Campbell, Alvaro Negredo, Edin Dzeko, Aron Gunnarsson
11) Which two players scored against Manchester United to give West Brom a surprise Old Trafford win?
Morgan Amalfitano and Saido Berahino
12) Only once this season have Newcastle won consecutive league games. Name the two opponents.
Fulham and Aston Villa
13) The opening day was the only time Norwich have scored more than one in a PL fixture. Who scored in their 2-2 draw against Everton?
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel and Steven Whittaker
14) No team has conceded fewer times than Southampton. How many times has their defence been breached in their seven matches?
15) Can you name the only three teams that Stoke have scored against in the league?
Arsenal, West Ham and Crystal Palace
16) "If a footballer says he is really sorry and you think he means it than yes, there is a second chance." Who was Paolo Di Canio considering forgiving, and what had he done?
Stephane Sessegnon, who had been charged with drink driving
17) Which Swansea defender scored a late consolation in their 2-1 home defeat by Arsenal?
18) Which Spurs player was accused of behaving rather theatrically in a fixture against Chelsea in September?
19) West Brom signed Diego Lugano from Paris St Germain, but which country does he represent?
20) Who are the only two players under 25 years of age to start a PL game for West Ham this season?
James Tomkins and Ravel Morrison