1) CV - Joined Crystal Palace in 1996 from Sheffield United and move on to Millwall. Antipodean.
2) BS - Belgian international at Derby from 1999 to 2003.
3) SM - At Fulham last season on loan from PSV. Bulgarian.
4) FY - Ipswich Town defender until 1996.
5) OT - Sheffield Wednesday Dutch midfielder in the mid-90s.
6) DG - Newcastle's South American. Seven league games in four seasons.
7) ET - It's Barnsley. It's 1997/8. It's a South African midfielder.
8) GB - Eastern European in North London from 2001-06.
9) NC - Goalkeeper that played in a Premier League title-winning side.
10) IK - The third Ecuadorian to play in the Premier League, did so at Palace.
11) BD - Signed by Gerard Houllier for £3m in 2000.
12) HG - Thought to be a French wonderkid. Joined Blackburn in 2010. Then Doncaster.
13) SM - German midfielder that was on the bench for Arsenal in the UEFA Cup final in 2000.
14) GC - Frenchman who joined Bolton from Bordeaux, but had retired by the age of 27 in 2010.
15) AB - Nortern Irish Southampton goalkeeper who won Sky Sports' Save of the Season in 2004. Also played for Doncaster and Oldham.
16) EI - Retired after one season with Manchester City, in which he started all but one match in 1995/6 Premier League season.
17) AB - Greek international at Portsmouth with 100 caps. Bought by Tony Adams.
18) LS - Senegalese at Leeds on loan from Marseille. Somehow ended up at Wrexham.
19) RW - American forward. Played for six clubs in England from 1986-1995.
20) MK - Centre-back at Coventry. Until Asmir Begovic and Edin Dzeko was the first Bosnian to play in the Premier League.
Done. Yeah we know. Come this way for the answers.