1) Nice easy one to start with - who scored Bayern's goal in the 1999 final? Clue: They lost to Manchester United quite late on.
2) Who did Nottingham Forest beat in their two European Cup final victories?
3) This year's final will be played in the Estadio de Luz in Lisbon. But in which city will next season's final be played?
4) Porto's matchday squad from their 3-0 victory over Monaco in 2004 contained five players that would go on to play for Chelsea. Name them.
5) Monaco's starting line-up from the same match contained three players that would subsequently play in the Premier League. Name them too.
6) Who are the three players to have won European Cup finals with two different teams since 2000?
7) Since 1993 (and the introduction of the Champions League), which four teams have won the final one year only to then lose the final a year later?
8) Name the three players to score a hat-trick in the final. Readers of our Top Ten this week should have a deserved advantage.
9) Who scored the fastest ever European Cup final goal? Clue: He ended up on the losing side to an English team.
10) Four managers have managed in four finals. One is quite old so we'll give you the point for naming three.
11) And which four managers have won the European Cup final with two different clubs?
12) Chelsea beat Bayern on penalties in 2012. Which three players (two Bayern and one Chelsea) missed from the spot?
13) This year's final is the fifth in European Cup history to be between two teams from the same country. Can you name the other eight finalists to make up this list?
14) Who was the first ever player to be sent off in the European Cup final? Clue: It was for an English club.
15) Which city hosted the first ever European Cup final, and in what year was it?
16) How many of the seven German players that started for Borussia Dortmund in last season's final can you name?
17) Who were the four Spanish players in Liverpool's matchday squad for the final in 2005?
18) At which ground did Zinedine Zidane score his astonishing left foot volley for Real Madrid against Bayer Leverkusen in the 2002 final?
19) Real Madrid face neighbours Atletico on Saturday. Can you name their six group stage opponents from earlier in the competition?
20) Last but not least the most important man of all - what nationality is Bjorn Kuipers, referee of this season's final?
Done already? Come here for the answers you big show-off.