1) Name the eight countries represented by Arsenal players at Euro 2012.
2) Name Aston Villa's two representatives at the tournament.
3) Which Chelsea player will face England in the group stages?
4) Which Everton player was not born in the country he represents at Euro 2012?
5) Name the two Irish Fulham players who will be at Euro 2012.
6) Which outfield player made the most PL appearances for Liverpool last season but has not picked up a single international cap?
7) Which Manchester City player is the PL's only representative in his country's squad?
8) Name Manchester United's seven representatives at the tournament.
9) Which Newcastle player goes to Euro 2012 despite having only two international caps?
10) With which club did original England squad member John Ruddy make his Premier League debut?
11) Which two QPR players represented Euro 2012 teams at the last World Cup?
12) Which Reading defender captained his country in their failed Euro 2012 qualification campaign?
13) For which Euro 2012 country has Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin played at junior levels?
14) Name Stoke's two representatives at the tournament.
15) Which Sunderland player could face England in the group stages?
16) Who is Swansea's only man at the tournament?
17) Which country is best represented by Tottenham players at Euro 2012?
18) Name West Brom's trio of Irish squad members.
19) Who's likely to leave West Ham this summer after featuring at Euro 2012?
20) Which Wigan player withdrew himself from consideration for Euro 2012 duty in May?
The answers are here...