1) Italy have won the World Cup four times - in which years?
2) Name the player - who now has a stadium named after him in Italy - who starred in their first two triumphs.
3) Why was the team that competed in the 1950 World Cup in Brazil so under-strength?
4) Which minnows beat Italy in the 1966 World Cup, contributing to their elimination at the group stage?
5) What was unusual about the 1968 European Championship final, which Italy won, 2-0 over Yugoslavia?
6) For whom did Gianni Rivera, scorer of Italy's winning goal in the 1970 World Cup semi-final, play for the majority of his career?
7) In a poll by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics, Dino Zoff was voted the third-best goalkeeper of all time - which two keepers were ahead of him?
8) Which feat, achieved by Zoff in 1982, was emulated in 2010?
9) With Italy, which other two teams formed the ultimate group of death in the second group stage in the 1982 World Cup?
10) Name Italy's manager in the 1982 World Cup.
11) What was Totonero, and why might Paolo Rossi be associated with it?
12) True or false - Toto Schillaci had never played for Italy before the 1990 World Cup.
13) Three players who would go on to manage in the Premier League were in the 1990 Italy World Cup squad - name them.
14) Which three players missed their penalties in the 1994 World Cup final shoot-out?
15) Which Italian player did Madonna pick as the sexiest of the 1994 World Cup?
16) Who scored the goal for Italy in the Euro 2000 final, which looked like it had won them the tournament until France popped up?
17) Who scored the winning penalty in the 2006 World Cup final shoot-out?
18) Name the coach who managed Italy for two years, inbetween Marcelo Lippi's two spells.
19) Who is currently Italy's most-capped player?
20) Mario Balotelli is the only member of the Italy squad to currently play in England, but two others previously have - name them.
Done? Tough one, we know. The answers are here.