1) Name the Greek player who came on in the first game and earned them a draw against Poland.
2) Which Russian player took seven shots in their opening game against Czech Republic, without any of them being on target?
3) Who does Danish goal scorer Michael Krohn-Dehli play club football for?
4) Who scored Ireland's only goal of the tournament?
Sean St Ledger
5) Why was England's first group game against France unusually peaceful?
That bloody band weren't allowed into the stadium
6) Who was Nicklas Bendtner celebrating scoring against when he revealed those pants?
7) Why is Jesus Navas the odd one out of Spain's goal-scorers (in open play) so far in the tournament?
He's the only one who hasn't at some point played in England - Cesc Fabregas, Fernando Torres, David Silva and Xabi Alonso are the others
8) Who scored Sweden's two goals against England?
9) Which seven members of the England squad played no part in the tournament?
Jack Butland, Rob Green, Martin Kelly, Phil Jagielka, Phil Jones, Leighton Baines and Stewart Downing
10) Two members of the Ireland squad play their club football outside of England - name them.
Aidan McGeady (Spartak Moscow) and Robbie Keane (LA Galaxy)
11) Which Croatia player has recently secured a move to Bayern Munich?
12) Name the substitute who saved Portugal with a late goal against Denmark.
13) Which was the top-scoring game in the tournament (not including penalty shoot-outs, smartarse) so far?
Germany 4 Greece 2 in the quarter-finals
14) Where did Marco Reus, who scored for Germany against Greece, play last season?
15) For which club does Helder Postiga currently play?
16) Can you name the four players who scored their penalties for Italy against England?
Mario Balotelli, Andrea Pirlo, Antonio Nocerino and Alessandro Diamanti
17) Name the four members of England's starting XI against Italy not to have a Premier League medal.
Steven Gerrard, Ashley Young, Scott Parker and Danny Welbeck
18) True or false - Germany have never lost a game Miroslav Klose has scored in.
19) Three players in Spain's starting XI against Portugal did not come from either Real Madrid or Barcelona - name them.
Jordi Alba (his move from Valencia to Barca hadn't gone through at that state), Alvaro Negredo and David Silva
20) Why might Ricardo Montolivio have had slightly split loyalties in the Italy v Germany semi-final?
He has an Italian father and a German mother.