Manchester City playmaker Samir Nasri claims the team have no intention of easing up following Sunday's 6-0 thrashing of Tottenham.
City were at their destructive best as, three weeks after hammering Norwich 7-0, they again showed again how potent they can be at the Etihad Stadium.
In all they have scored 18 goals in their last three home games, including five against CSKA Moscow in the Champions League, and they are now hungry for more against Viktoria Plzen.
Despite little riding on their latest Group D fixture - with City having already secured a last-16 place and Plzen eliminated - the Czech minnows could be in the firing line.
Nasri said: "We are all in a good mood and we want to win because we are still going to fight to be top of the group.
"We know that is really important for the knockout stages to be first so we are going to fight until the end even though we have already qualified.
"At home we are one of the best in Europe. It is not just against Tottenham, we had good performances against CSKA (Moscow), Man Utd and Norwich.
"It's really good what we are doing at home, but now we have to copy it away from home."
City have remarkably struggled on their travels with their 100 per cent home record in the Barclays Premier League contrasting with away statistics that show four defeats.
But with another home game - against Swansea - to follow on Sunday, that is an issue that can be put aside until the December 4 trip to West Brom.
For now focus is on the Champions League and the only remaining issue for them, supplanting reigning champions Bayern Munich - opponents in their final game - at the top of the group.
City's performances already represent a significant improvement on the last two seasons, when they failed to get out of the group.
France international Nasri, 26, said: "I think we have improved as a team and have more experience in the Champions League.
"The last two years were the first two editions for Man City. You cannot buy experience. We are better as a team."
England goalkeeper Joe Hart will return, in place of Costel Pantilimon, after missing the last five games.
Hart lost his place earlier this month after a series of errors and manager Manuel Pellegrini has promised him another chance.
The Chilean, however, stopped short of offering guarantees about whether he might retain his place.
He said: "I think that is a question for next Saturday.
"When we start the next game of the Premier League we will talk about who will start playing."
Pellegrini, speaking at the pre-match press conference, rubbished rumours Hart could be loaned out in January or a new goalkeeper bought.
He said: "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true.
"Of course he stays. There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January."