How did you do?
1) Whose league goal-scoring record did Thierry Henry equal with a hat-trick last Saturday?
2) And how many league goals does Terry Henry now have for Arsenal?
3) Who scored the Gunners' other four goals?
Phillipe Senderos, Gilberto Silva, Robert Pires and Aleksandr Hleb
4) Which hapless Australian kept goal for Middlesbrough about as effectively as if he'd been dressed as a clown and spent the game turning somersaults?
5) Arsenal target Theo Walcott has been valued at everything from £5m to £50m this week, but how many senior goals has he scored?
6) One of those came in a 4-3 FA Cup win for Southampton on January 7. Against who?
Milton Keynes Dons
7) Talking of football, in the Manchester derby, Cristiano Ronaldo was sent off for the attempted murder of who?
8) A sending-off that prompted Sir Fergie to tell referee Steve Bennett he would need what?
A police escort out of the ground.
9) Ruud van Nistelrooy was reported to be less than impressed with Ronaldo on the Monday after the game, but which other teammate has Van Nistelrooy reportedly been caught fighting with in training?
Ron Vlaar, in training for Holland
10) Ronaldo will now miss the game aginst Liverpool on Saturday, during which they will face the combined firepower of Fernando Morientes and Peter Crouch - who were described by Martin Jol as what last weekend?
11) Ex-Liverpool striker Michael Owen might spend his nights sobbing into his big pile of money that he has to play for Newcastle, but he can reassure himself that only how many people have scored more goals than him for England?
12) Who are they?
Jimmy Greaves, Gary Lineker and Bobby Charlton.
13) Per Kroldrup has launched his bid for the shortest career at Everton ever after announcing that he wants to go back to Italy - after how many games for the Toffees?
14) What was the score on his Everton debut?
Aston Villa 4 Everton 0
15) How much did Kroldrup cost from Udinese in the summer?
16) Everton have also flogged off Marcus Bent to Charlton. How many clubs - including Charlton - has the Nelly lookalike now played for?
17) And how many clubs Nicolas Anelka, this week linked with a move to Everton, played for in the last ten years?
18) Everton host Chelski in the fourth round of the FA Cup next week - after the Toffees' win over Millwall avoided an all-London bloodbath. Which Chelsea player would probably be most involved, given that he has the most bookings for the club this season?
Little Joey Cole. He likes his fights, you see.
19) Chelski are unbeaten at Stamford Bridge this season, but only one team in English league football are yet to lose away from home. Who are they?
20) One of the most convincing of those away wins was over Plymouth on Boxing Day. Who has been allocated the number 12 shirt at Plymouth?