We have previously detailed the ridiculous statistics produced by Cristiano Ronaldo, Romelu Lukaku, Luis Suarez, Leicester, Manchester United, Paul Pogba, Harry Kane, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcus Rashford. Now it’s time for the Moyesiah.
* David Moyes has won 15 of his last 65 league games as a manager (23%), a run stretching across two clubs and from November 2014 to May 2017.
* David Moyes has won 17 of his last 48 home league games as a manager (35.4%), a run stretching across three clubs from August 2013 to May 2017.
* David Moyes will become the ninth manager to manage at least four different Premier League clubs. Each of the previous eight (Sam Allardyce, Harry Redknapp, Mark Hughes, Roy Hodgson, Ron Atkinson, Steve Bruce, Graeme Souness, Alan Pardew) were also British.
* David Moyes has won the fourth-most games as a Premier League manager (196), behind only Harry Redknapp (227), Arsène Wenger (463) and Sir Alex Ferguson (528).
* David Moyes has lost the third-most games as a Premier League manager (167), behind only Sam Allardyce (192) and Harry Redknapp (237).
* David Moyes has drawn the third-most games as a Premier League manager (135), behind only Sir Alex Ferguson (168) and Arsène Wenger (194).
* David Moyes has managed five different clubs in a coaching career that started in 1998. The player he has used most throughout his career is Leon Osman (338 games).
* David Moyes spent £27.6million on Didier Ndong, Papy Djilobodji, Paddy McNair, Donald Love, Adnan Januzaj, Javier Manquillo, Jason Denayer and Steven Pienaar the last time he was put in charge of a transfer window.
* Two of David Moyes’ three most expensive signings ever are Marouane Fellaini.
* David Moyes has threatened to slap as many female journalists as he has won Premier League games since March 18 (1).
* David Moyes has won back-to-back games in all competitions once since March 2015 – a run stretching back 64 games.
* David Moyes has been named LMA Manager of the Year three times – more than any other manager aside from Sir Alex Ferguson (4). He has won the award more times than Arsène Wenger and Jose Mourinho combined.
* David Moyes has been named Premier League Manager of the Month on 10 separate occasions – more times than every manager aside from Sir Alex Ferguson (27) and Arsène Wenger (15).
* David Moyes has managed the fourth-most Premier League games in history (499), behind only Harry Redknapp (693), Arsène Wenger (790) and Sir Alex Ferguson (810).
* David Moyes recorded the fourth-lowest win percentage of any manager in Sunderland’s history (18.6%). Ricky Sbragia (23.1%) fared better.
* David Moyes recorded the fourth-highest win percentage of any manager in Manchester United’s history (52.94%), behind only Ernest Mangnall (54.16%), Sir Alex Ferguson (59.67%) and José Mourinho (61.73%).
* David Moyes signed a contract with Manchester United in July 2013 that does not expire for another 20 months.
Football365 has been nominated for a Football Supporters’ Federation award. We’d really appreciate if you went here and voted for us in the fourth category