Hazard hits out at ‘nonsense’ reports over future

Date published: Thursday 28th April 2016 1:21

Eden Hazard Chelsea
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard is calm over his future at Stamford Bridge despite speculation that he will leave the club in the summer.

Continued rumors have linked last year’s PFA Player of the Season with moves to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.

However, the Blues interim boss Guus Hiddink said recently that he expects the 25-year-old to remain at the club next season.

And now Hazard, who has suffered a disappointing season at Stamford Bridge, has revealed he is content with life at the club and isn’t going anywhere just yet.

“There is a lot of nonsense said, that’s for sure,” he told French TV channel Antenne Centre.

“Every day there are different things if you believe it. My contract ends in four years.

“For now I am at Chelsea (and have) no worries, 100 per cent.

“It’s true that I’m even better than I could have imagined, both in football and in my private life!

“I am at one of the best clubs in the world and in the best league. And in my private life, everything is also going very well. At 25, I feel in the right place.”

More Related Articles

Comments