A Juventus official has confirmed that Paul Pogba has been granted permission to undergo a medical with Manchester United.
Juve officials confirmed to numerous journalists that the France international has been given the green light to undergo fitness checks as his proposed world-record switch back to Old Trafford edges closer.
The fee is reported to be £93m up front, but it could rise to £110m in add-ons.
The Italian champions are currently in London, where they are playing West Ham in a friendly to mark the opening of the London Stadium.
Pogba, 23, is not with his team-mates as he is still on leave following his exertions at Euro 2016.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 7, 2016
But the midfielder is due back in Italy for training on Monday, while Juve officials could not confirm exactly when the medical will take place.
Last week Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri told a press conference ahead of the Hammers clash that Pogba “has been training in Vinovo”.
He added: “It makes no sense at the moment talking about potential replacements for Pogba because, right now, Pogba is a Juventus player.”
However, it now appears Juve are resigned to losing the player they picked up for nothing when he left United in 2012.
A deal appeared close on Friday when Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho said a big signing could be expected over the next few days.
Mourinho mentioned trying to close their transfer dealings before August 14, and that the club are “going to get a very good midfield player”, while adding: “Pogba is a Juventus player until officially he isn’t.”