Lyon striker Lacazette hints he is open to offers

Date published: Monday 15th August 2016 9:05

Alexandre Lacazette Lyon

Alexandre Lacazette says he is open to “offers that can’t be refused” after scoring a hat-trick in Lyon’s opening match of the season.

The 25-year-old striker provided a reminder of his qualities as he netted three times for Lyon in a 3-0 victory over Nancy to begin their Ligue 1 campaign.

The France international has been heavily linked with a move to Arsenal and Lyon rejected a bid of €35m from the north London side earlier in the summer.

Lacazette is laid back over his future and says “everything is going well” for him at the French side.

“If there are offers that can’t be refused, I’d like to not refuse them,” Lacazette told Canal Football Club.

“But I’m very comfortable at Lyon. The proof was there today that I was in the right state of mind.

“I scored three goals — I’m pleased. With my teammates, everything is going well. So for me all is well.”

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas recently claimed the French giants will hang on to their star striker and Lacazette had a response to the comments.

“I’m going to stay then, if he says so,” Lacazette replied.

More Related Articles

Comments