Kylian Mbappe has been crowned winner of the 2017 Golden Boy award.
Mbappe has enjoyed an outstanding 12 months since breaking into the Monaco first team last season.
The Frenchman scored 26 goals and assisted 14 as Monaco won Ligue Un and reached the Champions League semi-finals.
Mbappe then joined Paris Saint-Germain on a season-long loan with an obligation to buy in the summer, and the 18-year-old already has four goals and four assists in 11 games.
He beat competition from Ousmane Dembele and Marcus Rashford to claim the award, receiving 291 votes. Dembele came second with 149, while Gabriel Jesus was behind Rashford in fourth.
Golden Boy 2017 top ten
1. Kylian Mbappé (Monaco, PSG)
2. Ousmane Dembélé (Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona)
3. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
4. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
5. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan)
6. Christian Pulisic (Borussia Dortmund)
7. Kasper Dolberg (Ajax)
8. Emre Mor (Dortmund, Celta Vigo)
9. Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina)
10. Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus)