Thomas Muller has been forced to once again deny claims that he will join Manchester United in the near future.
United had a bid of around £60million rejected for Muller in the summer, but earlier this month the 26-year-old admitted money could lure him to the Premier League.
Bayern’s chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge publicly warned the Red Devils to stop enquiring about the World Cup winner’s availability, describing him as the heart of the German champions.
“I heard what Rummenigge said and it’s nice for me to hear it,” Muller told the Mail on Sunday.
“There are never any guarantees in football but I do have a four-year contract and when I go on the pitch and hear fans shout my name, that’s something special.”
When asked about Louis van Gaal’s interest, Muller replied: “The club, as Rummenigge showed, denied it straight away, so it’s not up for discussion.”