Paul Pogba sells more shirts with this name on than any other Premier League player, according to retailer Sports Direct.
Latest figures show that Pogba beats new Manchester United signing Romelu Lukaku into second place.
The list has been created from shirts sold since May 1, Sports Direct listed the top 30 players according to shirts with their name and number adorned.
It contains some surprising names, including Adam Lallana and Dwight Gayle. Gayle’s teammate Matt Ritchie is also there. Cheick Tiote is in position 29 after the midfielder sadly passed away earlier this year.
The only foreign-based players are Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.
The full list is as follows:
1. Paul POGBA (Manchester United)
2. Romelu LUKAKU (Manchester United)
3. Eden HAZARD (Chelsea)
4. Alexandre LACAZETTE (Arsenal)
5. Marcus RASHFORD (Manchester United)
6. Harry KANE (Tottenham)
7. Sadio MANE (Liverpool)
8. Lionel MESSI (Barcelona)
9. Philippe COUTINHO (Liverpool)
10. Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC (Manchester United)
11. DELE Alli (Tottenham)
12. Roberto FIRMINO (Liverpool)
13. Matt RITCHIE (Newcastle)
14. ANDER HERRERA (Manchester United)
15. Cristiano RONALDO (Real Madrid)
16. Henrikh MKHITARYAN (Manchester United)
17. Dwight GAYLE (Newcastle United)
18. NEYMAR JR. (Barcelona/PSG)
19. N’Golo KANTE (Chelsea)
20. Mesut OZIL (Arsenal)
21. John TERRY (Chelsea/Aston Villa)
22. ALEXIS Sanchez (Arsenal)
23. Mohamed SALAH (Liverpool)
24. Wayne ROONEY (Manchester United/Everton)
25. Juan MATA (Manchester United)
26. Adam LALLANA (Liverpool)
27. Alvaro MORATA (Chelsea)
28. David DE GEA (Manchester United)
29. Cheick TIOTE (Newcastle United)
30. Christian ERIKSEN (Tottenham)