– Arsenal are the only team in the Premier League to have crossed the ball fewer than 100 times in open play. Tottenham have crossed the ball 187 times, Arsenal just 97.
– Only Crystal Palace have made more individual errors directly leading to a goal than Arsenal.
– No Premier League player has had more shots direct from free-kicks than Alexis Sanchez
– Bournemouth have made the fewest tackles of any team.
– Bournemouth have also committed the fewest fouls of any team.
– No club has given more minutes to English players this season than Bournemouth.
– Shane Duffy has won more headers than every other Premier League player.
– Pascal Gross has five assists this season, the same number as every other Brighton player combined.
– Brighton have scored fewer than two goals in nine of their 11 games.
– Burnley have won more headers than every other club.
– Burnley have made at least 39 more clearances than any other club.
– Chris Wood has been caught offside more than any other Premier League player, despite playing only 565 of a possible 990 minutes.
– No team has scored more headed goals than Chelsea (seven). Thirty-seven percent of their goals have been haders.
– No Premier League player has committed more fouls than Tiemoue Bakayoko.
– No Premier League player has created more chances than Cesc Fabregas (32).
– Palace’s shot conversion rate of 2.9% is comfortably the worst in the Premier League.
– Palace have completed more dribbles than any other Premier League team.
– Palace are the only Premier League team without a clean sheet.
– No team has faced more shots on target than Everton.
– Everton have scored 50% of their goals after the 75th minute.
– Everton have scored the first goal in only three of their 11 games. Only Crystal Palace are worse.
– Huddersfield have had the fewest touches of the ball in the opposition penalty area of any Premier League club.
– Huddersfield have made the most tackles in the league (230), 22 more than second place.
– No team has taken a higher percentage of their shots from outside the area than Huddersfield.
– Leicester have only been trailing for 32 minutes of their six away games this season, and yet have dropped 12 points.
– No player has scored more penalties than Jamie Vardy.
– Wilfred Ndidi has made 46 tackles this season. That is at least nine more than any other player.
– Liverpool have had the most shots in the Premier League, but have scored 17 fewer times than Manchester City.
– Liverpool have conceded the second fewest number of shots, but 14 teams have conceded fewer goals.
– No team has hit the woodwork more times than Liverpool.
– Manchester City have scored as many goals as the bottom five clubs in the division combined.
– City rank first in the Premier League for shooting accuracy and shot conversion and have faced the fewest shots.
– City have completed 7,068 passes this season in the league. The team in second on that list (Arsenal) trail them by 1,401 passes.
– Manchester United have kept at least two more clean sheets than every other Premier League team.
– Manchester United have scored 11 times after the 80th minute. No other team has scored more than six.
– Manchester United have committed more fouls than any other team.
– Newcastle have attempted 46% of their shots from outside the area. Only Huddersfield have taken a higher percentage.
– Newcastle’s ten league goals have come via eight different scorers.
– Newcastle have scored more than once in only three of their 11 games.
– Southampton have the worst shooting accuracy in the Premier League (31.2%).
– No player has taken more shots in the Premier League than Nathan Redmond (27) without scoring a goal.
– No player has created more chances without registering an assist than Dusan Tadic (19)
– Stoke have lost two games by a margin or four goals or more. Only Crystal Palace can ‘match’ that.
– No Stoke player has scored more goals than Peter Crouch. He has played 153 minutes.
– Stoke haven’t scored more than two goals in any league game this season.
– Swansea have had the fewest shots of any team in the league.
– Swansea have conceded the first goal in six of their matches, and failed to take a single point from those games.
– No player has scored a higher percentage of their team’s goals than Tammy Abraham (57.1%)
– Harry Kane has had the most shots on any Premier League player, with 59. The gap between him and second place is the same as the one between second and 34th.
– No defender has created more chances in the Premier League than Ben Davies (19).
– Only Manchester City have faced fewer shots on target than Tottenham (27)
– Richarlison has had 82 touches of the ball in the opposition box. That is 10 more than any other player in the league, and 48 more than any other teammate.
– Watford have given 31.9% of their Premier League minutes to foreign players older than 30.
– Watford have scored exactly two goals in seven of their 11 games, and in all six of their away games.
– West Brom are one of only three teams to score direct from a free-kick this season, along with Liverpool and Chelsea.
– West Brom have the lowest average possession (36.6%) in the Premier League and have completed the fewest passes (2,463).
– West Brom have only been leading for 36 minutes this season way from The Hawthorns.
– West Ham have the worst defence in the Premier League, conceding 23 times.
– No Premier League teams have received as many yellow cards as West Ham (24).
– West Ham have conceded three or more goals six times already this season. No other team has done so more than four times.