Toure ‘ready to listen to offers’ to leave City

Date published: Tuesday 19th January 2016 12:38

Yaya Toure Football365

Yaya Toure is “ready to listen to any offers” to leave Manchester City in the summer, but the midfielder’s agent says he will stay in January.

Former Barcelona man Toure has consistently been linked with a move away from the Etihad Stadium, with Inter Milan appearing the most likely destination.

And the Ivory Coast international’s representative, Dimitri Seluk, has once again revealed the 32-year-old could be on his way out.

“He will not move in January. However in the summer things can change,” Seluk told SportItalia.

“We are ready to listen to any offers that are on the table.”

The expected arrival of Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola in the summer is likely to sway Toure’s decision whether to stay at the club or not.

Earlier this month Seluk admitted the appointment of Guardiola – who sold Toure when Barcelona boss – worries his client.

The Ivorian is especially loyal to current City manager Manuel Pellegrini, who he says convinced him to stay in the summer.

“I’ve stayed because of Manuel. He always talks to me, giving me some piece of advice. He has been aware of my life off the pitch,” Toure said in October.

“He has been like a father to me in difficult moments. I have never felt like that with another coach.”

More Related Articles

Comments