Toure’s delightful agent issues update on future

Date published: Wednesday 30th March 2016 12:55

Yaya Toure Football365

Yaya Toure’s agent says he has begun talks with a trio of European giants ahead of the midfielder’s likely departure from Manchester City in the summer.

Earlier this month, Toure’s adviser Dimitry Seluk issued City with an ultimatum that his client would leave in the summer unless the club extended his contract beyond the 12 months it has left to run.

The Ivorian’s future was cast into doubt as soon as it was announced Pep Guardiola, who sold Toure while manager of Barcelona, would replace Manuel Pellegrini at the end of the season.

And Seluk says Bayern Munich, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain are all interested in the 32-year-old.

“From this moment we start to discuss with different clubs about Yaya going there in the summer,” he told The Sun.

“City don’t do anything concrete. Yaya has given everything for the club and we don’t feel that this situation is the right way to show how much they appreciate him.”

More Related Articles

Comments