United told to forget interest in Milan keeper

Date published: Thursday 14th January 2016 11:08

Gianluigi Donnarumma

Adriano Galliani says AC Milan have not received any offers for reported Manchester United target Gianluigi Donnarumma and insists the goalkeeper will not be sold.

Donnarumma has established himself as Milan’s first-choice stopper since making his debut in October when, aged 16, he became the youngest keeper ever to start a Serie A match.

It was reported in Italy earlier this week that United were set to make a £30million offer for the teenager, as doubts persist over David De Gea’s long-term future at Old Trafford.

But Galliani told RAItelevision that the Rossoneri will not cash in on Donnarumma.

“He is and he will remain Milan’s goalkeeper,” the vice-president said.

“We’ve not received any offers for him and if any were to come in, we would turn them down anyway.”

More Related Articles

Comments