Wolves' Bakary Sako has revealed he is mulling over offers from the Premier League but is yet to decide on his future.
Rotherham boss Steve Evans will decide the fate of his out-of-contract players in a meeting on Monday.
Luuk de Jong's agent claims Liverpool remain interested in the FC Twente striker, but face stiff competition to sign the Holland international.
The 21-year-old has been in impressive goalscoring form for Twente this season and is expected to be included in the Dutch squad for Euro 2012.
He is under contract at Twente until 2014, but has previously admitted a desire to play in the Premier League, with Everton and Newcastle United among the other clubs to have been linked in the past.
Liverpool have long been mooted as admirers of De Jong, while German side Borussia Monchengladbach are reportedly the latest club to be considering a summer approach.
De Jong's future at Twente could hinge on whether the club qualify for Europe next season and his representative Luis Laros is waiting for developments.
"Liverpool are following Luuk closely. But so are 15 other clubs," Laros told Voetbal International.
"Three big clubs that have qualified for the Champions League preliminaries have told us that they are ready to open talks with Twente.
"We will keep our eyes and ears open in the next few weeks. Luuk is feeling very well at Twente, but if the club fails to qualify for Europe, staying put is a less attractive option."