Burnley silent on Howe link

Burnley remain tight-lipped on speculation linking boss Eddie Howe with a return to Bournemouth.

Last Updated: 11/10/12 at 12:16 Post Comment

Latest Articles

Transfers: Swansea seal Fernandez deal

Post comment

Swansea have announced the signing of Argentina defender Federico Fernandez from Napoli.

FIFA committee rejects Barcelona's appeal against transfer ban

1 comments

Barcelona will be unable to sign new players in the next two windows after a FIFA committee upheld their transfer ban.

All Articles

Eddie Howe: Linked with return to Bourne

Eddie Howe: Linked with return to Bourne

Howe managed the npower League One side for two years before moving to Turf Moor last January and was immediately linked with the post following Paul Groves' exit last week.

Clarets chief executive Lee Hoos offered a firm rebuttal in the face of such speculation and Howe later stated he was "proud to be Burnley manager" and that "we feel there is a long way to go" with his job in east Lancashire.

But reports attaching the 34-year-old with a second stint at Dean Court have not gone away, with some bookmakers installing him as a 1/6 favourite for the post.

Hoos offered "no comment" on Howe's future following an enquiry from Press Association Sport on Thursday morning, when the club confirmed their manager took training as normal at Burnley's Gawthorpe training base.

The last time a manager left a Championship club to take job in the division below was when Simon Grayson moved to Leeds from Blackpool in 2008.

Football365 Facebook Fan Page

The Football365 fan page is a great place to meet like minded people, have football related discussions and make new friends.

Footer 365

Transfer news: Marco Reus said to have turned down move to Manchester United

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has told Onda Cero that Marco Reus rejected a move to Man Utd this summer.

Transfer News: Swansea complete deal for Napoli defender Federico Fernandez

Swansea City have signed defender Federico Fernandez from Napoli for an undisclosed fee.

FIFA committee rejects Barcelona's appeal against transfer ban

Barcelona will be unable to sign new players in the next two windows after a FIFA committee upheld their transfer ban.

Mail Box

Mailbox: Feeling Sorry For Poor TC23

If there's one loser in all the machinations at Man United, it's poor TC23. We have mercifully few mails on United, but lots on Arsenal and in particular Olivier Giroud...

Dear Brendan, Please Sign Di Maria

That's the request to Brendan Rodgers in the mailbox, and not just because it would annoy Man United fans. Plus, more thoughts on why Arsenal didn't want Cescy back...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property