Ronaldo denies extension talk

Cristiano Ronaldo has denied that he has signed a new contract extension to keep him at Real Madrid until 2018.

Last Updated: 13/06/13 at 16:54 Post Comment    Bet with SkyBet  Champions League Winner 13/14 Win Outright: Real Madrid 11/4

Latest Articles

Van Dijk plays down move

Post comment

Virgil van Dijk claims he knows nothing of interest from English clubs and is keen to prove himself in the Champions League with Celtic.

Uncertain future for Tom Carroll

Post comment

QPR loanee Tom Carroll wants to "make it at Tottenham" but is prepared to consider all of his options at the end of the season.

All Articles

Cristiano Ronaldo: Categorically denied

Cristiano Ronaldo: Categorically denied

Cristiano Ronaldo has categorically denied that he has signed a new contract extension to keep him at Real Madrid until 2018.

The Portugal international was responding after a day of speculation surrounding his future at the Santiago Bernabeu.

But Ronaldo dismissed reports that he had already signed a deal.

"All the news about my renewal is false," Ronaldo announced.

The speculation came after Madrid president Florentino Perez announced earlier in the week that his intention was to make him the highest paid player in the world.

Ronaldo has been linked with a €100 million (£84.83m) move to free-spending Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco, while Manchester United are also said to be monitoring his situation.

In a bid to ward off any interested parties, however, Madrid were thought to be preparing an offer that would see the player earn €80 million over five seasons and cost the club €166 million in total when tax is included.


Click here for completely free £10 bet with Sky Bet


Bet with SkyBet  Champions League Winner 13/14 Win Outright: Real Madrid 11/4

Football365 Facebook Fan Page

The Football365 fan page is a great place to meet like minded people, have football related discussions and make new friends.

Footer 365

Cardiff held, Swans win late

Cardiff's hopes of Premier League survival suffered a blow as they drew 1-1 with Stoke, while Swansea grabbed a 2-1 win at Newcastle.

Premier League: Tim Sherwood discusses Sandro snub and his future as Tottenham boss

Spurs boss Tim Sherwood insisted he had "no problem" with Sandro despite dropping him for Saturday's win over Fulham.

Roberto Martinez says Manchester United will be title challengers again next season

Everton boss Roberto Martinez expects Manchester United to be Premier League title challengers again next season.

Mail Box

Kieran's Not The Only One Keeping Notes

Another chap in the mailbox has been keeping notes on comments made by optimistic Man United fans. Plus, Garey Vance is offering a double-or-quits on his new tattoo...

Mignolet Is The Reason For Liverpool Flying

Mignolet's bad kicking is the reason for Liverpool's success, whilst one man keep notes on F365 mails. Plus England excitement, Arteta and a bad Walsall experience...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property