Hearts reject second Holt offer

Hearts have rejected an improved offer for midfielder Jason Holt.

Last Updated: 12/07/13 at 15:13 Post Comment    Bet with SkyBet  Sky Bet Championship. Click here to bet.

Latest Articles

Van Dijk plays down move

Post comment

Virgil van Dijk claims he knows nothing of interest from English clubs and is keen to prove himself in the Champions League with Celtic.

Uncertain future for Tom Carroll

Post comment

QPR loanee Tom Carroll wants to "make it at Tottenham" but is prepared to consider all of his options at the end of the season.

All Articles

Jason Holt (l): Linked with Nottingham F

Jason Holt (l): Linked with Nottingham F

The administration-hit club confirmed they had turned down a "second bid from a Championship club" following reports Nottingham Forest had renewed attempts to sign the 20-year-old, who scored three goals in 23 first-team appearances last season.

Hearts fans have allowed the club to rebuff transfer offers after generating more than £750,000 of income since the club went into administration last month, mainly through season ticket sales.

Hearts managing director David Southern told the club's official website: "It's thanks to the fantastic fundraising efforts of the supporters that we are in a position where we do not have to sell our best talent for below market value.

"Gary Locke has a small squad and will face a challenging season so to rid him of another player, and such a talented one as Jason Holt, would not benefit him or the club as a whole."

The deadline for first offers for the club is later today with the Foundation of Hearts supporters alliance the first to submit their offer.


Click here for completely free £10 bet with Sky Bet


Bet with SkyBet  Sky Bet Championship. Click here to bet.

Football365 Facebook Fan Page

The Football365 fan page is a great place to meet like minded people, have football related discussions and make new friends.

Footer 365

Cardiff held, Swans win late

Cardiff's hopes of Premier League survival suffered a blow as they drew 1-1 with Stoke, while Swansea grabbed a 2-1 win at Newcastle.

Premier League: Tim Sherwood discusses Sandro snub and his future as Tottenham boss

Spurs boss Tim Sherwood insisted he had "no problem" with Sandro despite dropping him for Saturday's win over Fulham.

Roberto Martinez says Manchester United will be title challengers again next season

Everton boss Roberto Martinez expects Manchester United to be Premier League title challengers again next season.

Mail Box

Kieran's Not The Only One Keeping Notes

Another chap in the mailbox has been keeping notes on comments made by optimistic Man United fans. Plus, Garey Vance is offering a double-or-quits on his new tattoo...

Mignolet Is The Reason For Liverpool Flying

Mignolet's bad kicking is the reason for Liverpool's success, whilst one man keep notes on F365 mails. Plus England excitement, Arteta and a bad Walsall experience...

© 2014 British Sky Broadcasting Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media property