Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Lille left-back Pape Souare.
Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen will still be leaving the club in the summer, even though a potential move to Barcelona could fall through, according to the player and his agent.
The Germany goalkeeper announced earlier this year that he had reached an agreement with another club to join them in the summer with Barcelona widely expected to be that club.
An official announcement has never been made, though, with the Catalans understood to be waiting until the future of their current number one Victor Valdes was resolved, but after being given a transfer ban by FIFA on Wednesday, ter Stegen's arrival has been placed in jeopardy.
"I have received FIFA's decision, but that doesn't influence the situation with Marc," said the player's agent Gerd vom Bruch to the Bild newspaper. "We're quite relaxed about it all. Marc will still be moving in the summer."
The transfer ban is understood only to affect any transfers from the day it comes into force.
Should ter Stegen, who has reportedly already passed a medical with Barca, already have signed a contract with the Catalans, then he should nonetheless be free to make the switch in July.
"I don't know anything about the accusations towards Barcelona, but whatever happens, I am still leaving Gladbach in the summer," said ter Stegen, whose place in the Gladbach goal will be given to current Basel custodian Yann Sommer, who has already signed on for the Foals from 2014/15.