Dortmund rule out Reus exit

Borussia Dortmund have insisted there is no chance of Marco Reus leaving the club this summer following fresh reports linking him to Barcelona.

Last Updated: 13/06/14 at 12:34 Post Comment

Latest Articles

Mario Balotelli will remain at Liverpool, says Mino Raiola

3 comments

Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has revealed that the striker will not be leaving Anfield this summer.

Graham Dorrans signs for Norwich City from West Brom

Post comment

Graham Dorrans has signed a two-year deal with Norwich City following a successful loan spell with the club.

All Articles

Marco Reus: Not expected to leave Boruss

Marco Reus: Not expected to leave Boruss

Reus has reportedly been on the radar of Manchester United for some time but speculation over a move to Old Trafford had cooled after he stated last month that he was expecting to stay with Dortmund for next season.

However, Spanish newspaper reports on Monday suggested that Barcelona and Reus have already agreed a deal on personal terms to take the midfielder to the Nou Camp.

Dortmund have moved quickly to dispel the latest rumours, though, with sporting director Michael Zorc adamant that the 25-year-old will not be going anywhere.

"I can definitely rule out a transfer this summer," Zorc said, quoted by Bild.

Reus has a contract with Dortmund until 2017 but reportedly has a release clause of €35million which can be triggered from the summer of 2015.

The Germany international has been ruled out of the upcoming World Cup in Brazil after suffering an ankle injury against Armenia on Friday.

Football365 Facebook Fan Page

The Football365 fan page is a great place to meet like minded people, have football related discussions and make new friends.

Footer 365

FA chairman Greg Dyke says Sepp Blatter "has to go".

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke insists that "Sepp Blatter has to go as FIFA president".

Jack Warner has been arrested and bailed in Trinidad

Jack Warner has been arrested and will be released on bail in Trinidad and Tobago as part of the FIFA investigation.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter welcomes US investigations

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has issued a statement welcoming investigations by US and Swiss authorities

Mail Box

Vidic Is Part Of United's 'Budget XI'

We have post-2000 budget XIs on behalf of Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs. Plus gaelic football, FIFA, more awards and the majesty of Il Fenomeno...

Europa League: Hardly The AIA Cup

A Spurs fan definitely isn't bothered his side aren't in the Europa League final tonight. Also, a warning about Michael Laudrup, and how to build a team with less than £20m.

© 2015 Sky Ltd. All Rights Reserved A Sky Sports Digital Media company